Griffons in TS/nek forest

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Sirvandal, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Louly Well-Known Member

lol @Gninja I went to Nek at lvl 4 figured to get the egg quest. and what no griffon at all hahaha I looked at my coffee cup wondering maybe I didn't have enough! so ok I'll run through the woods like I have many times but wait there's one heck of a lot more wolves and spiders then I remember!

Good Job it that's the case I see a really fun challenge ahead. Especially since after 10 years I still get lost in Nek :p
    flameweaver and Jaden like this.
  2. Ecno Well-Known Member

Thats what I suspected... someone didnt delete them all.

Thanks for confirming that for me...
  3. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

Pointless and a waste of time is what we used to call "adventuring".
    Rhodris, Foretold, Feldon and 4 others like this.
  4. Ecno Well-Known Member

Guys everytime you get that thought in your head... damn this sucks running this far.

Just remember...

You are literally creating PVP as you run, being forced to slow travel forces people into the world it forces them to be out there... and that is a BIG deal in a PVP environment. So next time you think this sucks just remember that...
    Slant likes this.
  5. Slant Well-Known Member

I wouldn't rather run there. However, for the sake of game/pvp health I hope they never return. You'll get used to it.
  6. Adevil Well-Known Member

And that affects the PvE server.....how? Remember this change was made on both servers, so while it may be great for the PvP, it kinda sucks on the PvE.
  7. GBlack Active Member

I guess this time we can get the different tweaks for PvP and PvE servers, so everyone would be happy.
  8. SeaJae Member

You didn't have to use the griffons when they were there, adventuring is still an option regardless.

P.S - I'm on PvE. I can understand this on PvP.
  9. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Running through Nek before the griffon towers took you to a whole new level of terror (I'm talking PvE, not PvP). Aggro firelight shrillers and owlbears along the main path (not where they are now), and that group of nasty skellies that patrolled the path to the river....it really made the game world seem massive when you had to pound the pavement all the way.
  10. hartsia New Member

no griffons on pvp servers,
  11. Aeeron New Member

my only issue with removing the nek/ts griffons is I hardly see/saw anyone complaining about them..

Why not just put back in the griffon quests before you could use them and call it a day? I have a feeling I'm not the only person getting aggravated that things that players coming back want are not being addressed or mentioned but changes that nobody asked for are going live.
  12. Kelvani Well-Known Member

Honestly I don't mind them being there.. or gone. If they are going to be gone though I hope we get to "earn" them back again with at least having to harvest eggs to unlock their use!