Green adornment Refined Consecrated Soul Trap levels much too slow..

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Kwikdeath, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Ynnek Well-Known Member

I don't have numbers to back it up, but this is my sense as well.

Or to look at it another way, if it weren't this way, AFK leveling them would be trivial...
  2. scousetroub Active Member

On Beta the adorns go to lvl 50 same value @ max but lower value to start and per lvl. They have a slider also,I think for testing purpose

[IMG]

[IMG]
  3. scousetroub Active Member

Is there anything in the pipeline for them to become Heirloom & have greater values seen as you changing the level structure (or at least playing with it) ?
  4. Rhita Active Member

Odd, whats the point of making them lvl to 50 now with the same stats? Are they making it "appear" to lvl faster since you will go through the lvls faster but still requiring the same amount of xp to reach max lvl?
  5. Encori Active Member

Adornments level very slowly. But I played eq1, so I can tell the difference between leveling slowly (as you gain experience) and completely broken (as you take/deal damage). I have put a lot of effort into my prime consecrated soul traps, and they're level 7. Ouch, yes, slower than leveling to the new cap in eq1 Kunark, but they are doable. Fix the broken adorns first, please, even if that means just changing all adorns to level as you gain experience.

Yes, it was a cool idea to have them level in different ways, but we DON'T have that now. It doesn't work.
  6. Gaarysal Active Member

From my experience, the crafted ones level up much more reliably than the dropped ones that require certain damage or w/e. I don't feel the crafted ones level slowly if you run heroic zones frequently. I was getting about 50-80% per CoE zone for the first few levels and it slowed to about 30-40% for the higher levels. Running through temple, throne, and dreadcutter at least once per day it only took about a week or two (I am using 3 refined consecrated soul traps). If all you are doing is running solos and raids it will take forever.