GOLD MARBLE

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Quiarrah, Jun 20, 2023.

1. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I saw some NPC playing music and some animals following in Kelethin, just yesterday.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  2. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Uwk, I'll let you know. I have to figure out where I want them first.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

No worries! :)

"Come back any time, we're always open." --Baron Freodrick von Frankenstein, Young Frankenstein

Uwk
    Breanna and Geroblue like this.
  4. Traesta Member

Quiarrah, did you ever get a copy of the D.I.R.T.Y Digging - Gold Marble Blocks?

I know they were dropping really often from doing the Dirty Digging TS Daily in the contested zone, I ended up being able to supply all my toons with them even the baby TS's who can't scribe them and still have extras. I wish they weren't Heirloom though. If you didn't, I'm on Skyfire and can make whatever you need/want there, my main is Rylee.
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Ah, Skyfire, Qeynos, character Oabeothuhnah, location Irontoes East Large Inn Room. I have lots of Scorched items in there, they need cooling off.

I'll get in there today, and give you access.

edit: Karanasdottir now has access.
  6. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Note that the flaming bat has taken up residence above the bed. The two Scorched snails are wandering about.
  7. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Uwk, if you need to rearrange things to put the Deep items in, Go right ahead. I mostly just toss things around when I decorate.
  8. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Yes I did finally get it. . . thank you though! AND . . . I got them on my FIRST run through on Thurgadin! My daughter explained it me that because of the population of the servers . . Thurgadin being almost empty vs. Skyfire. . . the drop rate is more often on an empty server vs a fuller one. . .
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Unless I'm working on something reaaallllly specific, decorating-wise, I often just chuck things in a door of mine and slam it shut before it can all come exploding out like Fibber McGee's closet...or similar running gags. ;->

Uwk
    Geroblue and Breanna like this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Whoops; that should've been Froedrick ... ;->

("Then why isn't it 'Frodrick' Frahnkensteen?" "Because it isn't! It's Fredrick Frahnkensteen!")

Uwk
    Geroblue likes this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay! What I've done:

Made two each of the four (should be eight total) Deepwater moving water sort of things (not to be confused with the Oceansfull Moving Water things ;->): the Wall mounted Waterfalls and Wide Waterfalls (and they're not kidding with the WIDE appellation; not only are these 2-3x the width of the regular Waterfall, they're also even taller, which is more obvious in a more vaulted-ceiling place, like a Mistmoore); the Ceiling mounted Watersplash, which would probably do really well as showers (just put a "roof" over your shower stall, or use really tall stall walls ;->) or as roof leaks; and the Floor mounted Waterspouts, which are currently both set at 0.5 Scale (the minimum) in your place and they're still pretty tall. Up to you what you'd like to use those last for, though I do think just one would make a heck of a bidet. :D

Wasn't sure what you were in the market for, as it were; let me know if you want more once you get arranging things, or want to send me back any extras, or whatever. :)

If you also want/need/prefer the Moving Water building blocks and don't have that book, gimme a holler. :)

Uwk
    aka Karanasdottir
    Geroblue likes this.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I mainly just worked around whatever was already in place; up to you to position things where you want them. :)

If you'd like some advice/suggestions/active help, lemme know. :)

Uwk
    Geroblue likes this.
  13. Geroblue Well-Known Member

The same character hasn't much in the way of recipes other than ones bought from the trainer, tailor crafting 40. So if you want to share recipes, send away.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woo, not even holiday recipe books? :-/ Frankly, beyond my purpose-built Carpies and their stuff, those are the main recipe books I look to for any kind of decorating... ;->

What kind of books have you gotten from the Marketplace (and THANK YOU, DENMUM, for making those possible! :D)? :)

Uwk
  15. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I typically get tinker recipes from the broker. I don;t remember getting any from marketplace, price point too high for me, as far as I remember.

Holiday recipes, Frostfell and a few from Tinkerfest.

Mostly I just get the ones from the trainer in Frostfang, the one who says they can't train me further.

Oh, and Tailor recipes from the tailor across the road from that loud Broker guy, who I going to crush his competitors beneath his boot heel. I have been wondering if there are other merchants in Qeynos who I can get jeweler, alchemist, and other advanced recipes from.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

If you're in a guild and they have a Recipe Seller merchant, you ought to be able to get them there.

What servers are you on? :) I have guilds I run on Halls of Fate (though I'd have to check if we actually have a seller there yet...) and Maj'Dul (we have one there), and the ones I'm in on Antonia Bayle, Skyfire, Public Test, and Thurgadin are all pretty hearty, and as far as I recall, do indeed have sellers there. I'm sure they'd love more members! :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  17. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I have characters on Skyfire and Maj'Dul. Multiple accounts.

My gaming schedule would be erratic at best.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Same here! :D

Largely because a) I'm on at odd hours, usually at night PST, and b) the Horde. Teach me to create this many toons... X-P

Uwk
    who's -- addicted? enslaved? -- to quota numbers :-/
    Breanna and Geroblue like this.