GOLD MARBLE

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Quiarrah, Jun 20, 2023.

1. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Would someone PLEASE tell me how to get ahold of the New GOLD MARBLE building blocks?

I was under the impression that they were buyable off the RoR daily merchant in Takish. . . I KNOW I saw them there because I even linked it to a guildie. I kept looking at it to see how many tokens I needed to buy it.
    when I finaly got the 175 tokens needed. . .. I bought (what I thought was the GOLD but in my excitement I got the COPPER. I wanted that too but I was distinctly going after the GOLD)

If they are another RANDOM reward from the daily in Antiquity. . . HOW PRAY TELL could I have seen, touched and linked the book to my guild????

***thinks game is gaslighting me and making me think Im going CRAZY***
    Geroblue and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Tkia Well-Known Member

Summer jubilee merchant 50 tokens
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Erinna Member

The recipe book for the Gold Marble blocks is a random reward from the daily TS quest in the new Buried Takish'Hiz: Empire of Antiquity zone.
  4. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

So . . . My question is then HOW was I able to see it and link it to my guild?
  5. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

No. You are thinking of the Gold sand Brick and Pastel Marble. Both of which I have.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Both of which are also quite, quite cool! :) But not the same thing. :-/

Uwk
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

"And that's another thing...! Is another TS quest dependent on recipes you can only find in that book...?"

No reason on the gods' green Norrath (or fracked Luclin) that any recipe book should EVER be random chance, with us having to desperately pray and hope that RNGeebus is feeling generous on a particular 18-hour, 24-hour, however-long-day ("How many goats do we have to sacrifice to get that guaranteed?? We don't even HAVE goats on this planet! Or at least, I've never seen one outside of pure prey!"). If the only way to make absolutely sure we can get these books is have them on the Marketplace, I'd buy them, but I'd deeply prefer to be able to BUY THEM OFF A MERCHANT. :mad:

Uwk
    Hartsmith, Forestchild, Daryx and 3 others like this.
  8. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

PREACH IT SISTER!!
  9. Erinna Member

As it happens, this one is a very common drop and and you're more likely to be inundated with them by the end of a week! o_O
    Edelphia and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  10. Geroblue Well-Known Member

There be goats a following a music player in New Halas during Tinkerfest.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, that's perfectly fine; I have other Carpies on each server...unless it's No-Trade or something silly like that. X-P

Uwk
    Erinna likes this.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Domestic ones? Awesome! :D

Uwk
    Forestchild and Erinna like this.
  13. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Well I havent gotten it. . so Inundated? I dont think so. They better have learned from the last ones that were no trade NOT to make recipes NO trade anymore.
    Geroblue and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  14. Erinna Member

Unfortunately, it's heirloom, or I'd throw you a copy over...my rng stinks yet all of my toons now have it scribed!:confused:
  15. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I guess they DIDN'T learn with the Moving Water blocks and the Audwior (?) blocks. . . . Dumb to make them Heirloom and no tradeable. . . *goes to sacrafice a goat and do a dance to the powers that be to change ALL HEIRLOOM/NON-TRADEABLE. recipes*
    dance
    dance
    dance
    sacrafice goat
    dance dance dance
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hell, I wouldn't mind them being No-Trade, even, if after we'd done whatever quest we'd have to do to be eligible to get them, we could then BUY THEM OFF A MERCHANT.

You know, like the equivalent of the Shady Swashbuckler, selling us more quest reward things? :-/

He really needs to franchise... X-P

Uwk
    who thinks it's spelled Auwidor, but don't quote me; I'm not sure either... :-/
    (And who wonders if this isn't some scheme by the Powers to "give" us what we want, decorating-recipes-wise, but limit them so their servers for our houses don't get overloaded...what do they think we'll do with these? Re-skin a house's walls with 87 different layers? That's silly! No room for furniture, and you can't see all the layers...)
    Forestchild and Quiarrah like this.
  17. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Those should be tradable, along with Deep Retreat recipes. I want waterfalls in more of my Inns and Homes.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Quiarrah like this.
  18. Edelphia Well-Known Member

Kiskilla can make you those on MD. Just send mail or a tell letting me know what you want
  19. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I have the recipes, I just want the no trade results to be changed to tradable. I want them on Skyfire.

Not sure if my Skyfire characters have the recipes or not.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The Moving Water recipes? They should be available again once Oceansfull starts up again, and if you don't get the recipe out of the clams, I could commission them with/for you on Skyfire with Karanasdottir. :)

EDIT: Hmm! The Moving Water stuff is indeed tradeable, at least according to Lera; the Deepwater stuff, I'll have to check on...ah, yep, the Deepwater is the No-Trade stuff. But I could, I think, commission it for you; doesn't say I can't, and I have those recipes too.

And I think you could get the recipe book off the Marketplace, even if you're F2P (doesn't say you can't); the Deepwater Retreat recipe book is only 500 DBC, but it does indeed stink that unless you get it for ALL your toons on Skyfire, you won't even be able to get 'em to your alts, since they're not Heirloom house items...which is truly ridiculous; what the hey, o Devs? Heirloom means "my alts only," right? And it's not like I'm gonna have to get an EXPANSION for all my alts separately to have gotten that recipe book in the first place as a /claim, right? So what gives?? :-/

Uwk
    Breanna and Geroblue like this.