General Heroic Concern

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Nezette, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Heruaye Bronzebeard New Member

I was searching today in he hopes there was new news on the server merge front at the beginning of the year i have seen a drastic loss in group activities on oasis server. actually i have not seen a pick up group in weeks this is very odd for me as i have been accustomed to longing my dirge on and always having a invite in my face. please update us again and often in the future about mergers ~thanks Vladislav/Heruaye
  2. nayic New Member

Ratza i agree with this as i cant really pay for much when i cant even get a job with a sprained and dislocated ankle and its even more fustrating being on naggy and not really any1 talking at all gets really lonely and quite irratating im mostly half tempted 2 just stop playing and say screw it not worth playing anymore
  3. nayic New Member

there is a rare chance 2 find open world pvp so its time 2 just get rid of the pvp server maybe just merge them all and remove pvp or add an option for thoses 2 pvp in open world if they like (toggling) i cant do anything at all and just run around in circles i cant focus on playing any of my charecters because i get 2 board if all the dev's and gm's understood the sitution more clearly from the players just 1 big massive pve server would be best maybe make a 2nd server for pvp but only if people ask for that as it seems pvp has full died out it would just be safer 2 just merge all the servers or put naggy people all on antonia bayle and just have 3 or 4 other servers it would balence population and also help with everything and it seems the gm's dont get that naggy is dead with less than a max of about 48 members on server wide just merge naggy with ab and choose 3 or 4 other servers 2 merge the rest with and balence the way the merges happen like keep guk freeport and everfrost and balence the populations from there maybe than some people may transfer off ab or just make it a game off 1 server i been playing for awhile and it annoys me my main server fully died and cant really do anything as mostly everything needs a grp