Game launcher stalls, and can't contact support

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by Rattophaxe, Feb 29, 2024.

1. Rattophaxe Well-Known Member

Tried to launch the game after today's update, to find the launcher doesn't actually launch. All I got was a pretty pink screen with nothing happening in it. Tried to contact support and am told my login credentials are invalid.

Game does run if I simply launch it out of Program Files.

Oops meant to post this in Bugs :rolleyes:
    Finora, HonigBall and Raeven like this.
  2. Kalemaroni New Member

It's not fixed. I can now log onto the game using the evequest2.exe but the launcher still doesn't go beyond the pink screen. As soon as there is a game update of any kind I won't be able to play it because everquest2.exe will tell me the client patcher is not the same version etc. Please fix ASAP.
    Raeven likes this.
  3. Poemaon Member

Yep Game Launcher does not work for me either. What happened? Did they register the Problem?
    Raeven likes this.
  4. VAXen Member

Posted Support Ticket, received a reply that did not address the problem. Updated Support Ticket with results of failed suggestions. Problem still ongoing.
    Raeven likes this.
  5. Poim New Member

Game Launcher doesn´t work
  6. HonigBall New Member

Same for me, everquest2.exe does work but the launcher stops at the pink screen. No account switching possible, no version info and no chars shown. I hope this will be addressed until next patch, otherwise we might be locked out of the game.
  7. Skip New Member

Launchpad not working for me same issue as those above
  8. Kalemaroni New Member

I wonder why only some people having the problem? I'm in the UK, where is everyone else who is having the issue?
  9. Poemaon Member