Frostfell Wish List

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by ARCHIVED-Dexella, Aug 28, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Dexella Guest

Since you all have been so great at starting these for Nights of the Dead and Errolisi Day, I thought I'd start a Frostfell one for you as well, especially since Frostfell is my favorite holiday
    Thanks for sharing your ideas!
    ~Dexella
  2. ARCHIVED-Lizabethan Guest

You're pure awesome. I'll edit this with ideas ~
    I'd love to see some iceskate-able tiles, seeing as one room in my Qeynos home turns into an ice rink every year. Also something like the blue sky tiles from Moonlight, but with falling snow. Motion, motion!
    A stack of presents, maybe three on top of each other. Presents in more colors, if not possible.
    While talking about presents, I'd LOVE having one that you could make and customize the tag. Nothing would be in it, but you could mouse over and have it say "To, from" or something similar.
    Some pillows or paintings in Frostfell motifs.
    Echoing the statement below with craftable snowglobes. Tinkerers could make them.
    Some of those little red birds that are always associated with that time of year. People have always wanted just birds by themselves, and you could hang them as ornaments on a tree or perch one on your banister.
    Music boxes. I can remember them way, way back being given as gifts, but honestly can't remember if they've been in recent years. One could play the Frostfell Village music, as a substitute for the snowglobes!
  3. ARCHIVED-Severai Guest

I'd love to see:
    A falling-snow effect ... not big snowflake crystals, but more like flakes of snow. Like that rose-petal item that was a donation for the Japanese Tsunami disaster ... but a bit more so, and with a bit of a drift effect rather than straight down. I'd love to be able to use something like that to have gentle snow falling from above onto mounds and snowdrifts.
    Special wintery plants with snow effect on the branches/leaves, or frosty, or with icicles hanging from them. (Could be used all year round in Halas, too!)
    Placeable crackers!
    Garlands, strings of lights, paper chains -without- big hanging things at each end.
  4. ARCHIVED-heartstopper Guest

Trees that stay lit.
    hats that don't hide our hair.
    sexy elf outfits (not the gaudy ones we have now)
    plates of yams with roasted marshmellows.
    Yule logs
    frost fell paintings.
  5. ARCHIVED-Eveningsong Guest

• Skater plushies (preferably that skate!)
    • version of the Gingerbread divider without the candy canes
    • personal snow storm (particle effect of snow swirls/drifts around player)
    more ideas to come!
  6. ARCHIVED-Raienya Guest

I'll probably get pounded for suggesting this, but:
    Craftable snowglobes. A lot of us weren't around when some of the earlier snowglobes were released, and those cannot be found except on the broker. If we could make our own, that would be swell.
    Strands of twinkling lights for indoor hanging on walls, ceilings.
    Wreaths (plain or bowed) with decorations to put on them.
    Different food items.
    Frostfell themed plates, silverware, and glasses.
    Oh, and nothing on the SC store, please and thanks.
  7. ARCHIVED-Hiroku-San Guest

How about a cloud mount that snows on the ground. Would have to fly of course. Or maybe a reindeer mount quest. How about the food stuff going higher than level 10 lol. And put the collecatbles somewhere other than on the ice since it is almost impossible to stop and get them(at least I had a hard time doing it). How about a spell per class that does some sort of frostfell effect on mobs.
  8. ARCHIVED-Deveryn Guest

I'm still holding out hope for a condensed group of resources to craft from, but what I'd really like to see is year-round access to fuel and craft stations. The stations don't even have to be permanent. They could be a tinkered portable station.
    I'm usually enjoying the real holiday season and I end up not having the time to plan much of anything to do with the items. I want to be able to craft from these recipes when I want and not be forced into making a bunch of items I may or may not need and have them take up precious space in storage.
  9. ARCHIVED-Aunt4God Guest

This isn't quite decorating themed, but I"m getting tired of the same old quests every year that I have to run if I want the new house item reward. New questlines, or continuations of the old lines....give Gardy back her/his job (never could tell if that's a guy or gal) or have the goblins do something different this year to him/her. More about Mcscrooge or the fae Queen's story line......Continue the dragon baby story because not all of us have done the raid. And the Frostfell icy fog thingy is very hard to get to....could something be done to make that less tedious to do? Only one harvest, then have to zone out, back in, run back up to it.......I do love the fairly lights additions from last year, and so many nice, pretty things!
  10. ARCHIVED-Ellarae Guest

A Frostfell Tree that you can place decorations on like you can place clothes on a mannequin. And obviously lots of different decorations for it.
  11. ARCHIVED-pixiepuff12 Guest

New Frostfell clothes, with new meshes. (Please no beastlord pajama mesh stuff.... )

I think my biggest wish would be placeable frostfell rainbows, like the ones in wonderland.. Quested, crafted or bought with E'ci tokens ONLY. (please not SC bought!)

Snowbunnies? Pets, mounts, plushies.. anything.. but we need BUNNIES! (yes, I know you can put a hat on a manequin. :) )
  12. ARCHIVED-Gwynn Guest

"Trees that stay lit."
    Yes, please!
    "hats that don't hide our hair."
    Yes, in general.

- Wreaths that look like Frostfell wreaths, not with pastel lights.
    - Wall-mounted evergreen garlands
    - Open present boxes (to show the gifts)
    - Wind-up keys for toys
  13. ARCHIVED-VixiVZ Guest

My big wish this year is solid colored craftable tiles and blocks to match the current Frostfell colors or even eci token buyable format. These would match the gift box and costume colors without patterns nor lumpy textures of any kind, but I wouldn't mind additional tiles with patterns also as well. I was hoping for just a very subtle texture with bold coloring on it. Something that doesn't appear to be fabric I mean because I would not tile my floor for frostfell with gift wrap. You could always recycle your festival textures and color them brightly with the new shades.

Solid tile colors:
    fire engine red tile (all we have now is a dark red & stained glass)
    royal blue tile (all we have now is a teal color and a stained glass)
    grass green tile (we have several grassy pattern ones & a stained glass)
    bright yellow tile (theres no yellow anywhere except a stained glass)
    -These colors would match Frostfell very well.

** PS-I wish I could craft Frostfell items all year round, or at least quest for a special Frostfell crafting table set to use in my home like the current unique forges do. I do not like storing these items at all. This is the only time of year I don't craft all that much because of how much trouble it causes me. I usually end up doing without because I dread storing anything for later. I know I can craft Frostfell again during Bristlebane, but its not comforting. lol
  14. ARCHIVED-quiarrah Guest

How about a Cute little Santa suit. . . .a bustier top and a short skirt or even shorts! And High boots. The same craftable stuff to make it as the hats and robe but less material. . .. Literally! (maybe different colors too . . .REd, Blue, Green and GOld)
  15. ARCHIVED-Sinieya Guest

Ok, mine have alot to do with food ...

Plates with food on them
    stuffing "casserole"
    Salad
    different fruit (pineapple, pears, grapes. etc.)
    cheeses
    Mashed potatoes
    hors D'oeuvres
    Rack of Lamb
    Gingerbread houses (different styles - fantastic Santa Glug presents!)
    glasses with eggnog, wine, beer, milk
    Yule log
    fancy Trifle
    Shorter icles (still as long, but not as tall)
    Holly
    Holly Garland (like the hanging lights ...just with greenery)
    Green Wreath (that's it ...just a nice evergreen color)
    Toys (dolls, teddy bears, stacked colored blocks -- special SC item -- Mini Qeynos castle dollhouse)
  16. ARCHIVED-Sharann Guest

Craftable (or merchant sold) see-through glass tiles:
    Glass squares, glass triangles, glass circles.
    And yes please a Xmas tree that stays lit.
    And why not a sledge as flying mount, just like Santa Claus but without the reindeers.
  17. ARCHIVED-darwich Guest

love the santa shirt with the miniskirt idea!! would be awesome
  18. ARCHIVED-Tyrus Dracofire Guest

in tribute to "Calvin and Hobbes" comic funnies, for dark humor.
    2-headed snowman plushie and 3-eyes snowman plushie.
    "Bigfoot's foot print" floor snow tile.
    pathway/plowed snowbank floor tiles with sidewalks cleared.
    "frostfell' mailbox"
    fireplace II, the next series.
    top hats/mad hatter's
    window curtains
    frostfell "nouveau winter stained glass" window/doors
  19. ARCHIVED-Jazabelle Guest

I'm surprised no one's said it yet.

Snow mounds without the snow particle effect!
  20. ARCHIVED-Deveryn Guest

Snow balls to build snow men and other creatures. :D