Frostfell Neighborhood Contest AB

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by draidean, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Thank you Celestiell , for confirming that Frostfell is simply a magical time of the year .
    You have given all of us the gift of fun and laughter as we took up the quest to create a neighborhood reflecting the season.
    In the process you allowed us to honor the memory of our friend Cloudrat who would have given it her all had she been with us .
    Congratulations to all who joined in the fun in one way or another . We are all winners when we come together with love in our hearts no matter what season it is .
    <3 to all :)
  2. draidean Well-Known Member

I am interested in doing a ToT (NotD) one this year, an don't mind at all if someone else wants to do it for Frostfell or any other holiday along the way =D Feel free anyone to use the idea however you like! I'm just so humbled and happy it was so well received =)
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

"Lull time"? What be this "lull time" you speak of? ;->

Gods, trying to think...there's the first of the year stuff (Erollisi, Bristlebane, Brewday) that's often in a combined decorating thing now; there's -- hmm. I guess not much between Brewday and Tinkerfest, come to think? Then a sort of breather between Tinkerfest and Nights of the Dead...possible, I suppose! :)

Uwk
    who's also on Test, so we get less of this mythical "lull time," though conversely, that does give us more time to finish things...
    draidean, Schmetterling and Breanna like this.
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

any year has to be better than what we went trough last year especially at the end , that was just murder.
    I tried to get Maldura faction for as many of my toons as possible . I need a break . thanks Geoblue for giving us this nice place to relax , if only virtual reality.
    On top of that I got me some new toons on Rivervale man she needs everything gosh I wished I had 5000 eci tokens
    10 000 even better
    Darn I forgot to buy some angel ratongas on at least 2 of my servers.
    O well there is always next year .
  5. draidean Well-Known Member

Last I checked people were buying up hundreds of the treetoppers and putting them up on the broker at cost =)
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

AT COST?! Not for 800000000000 plat each?! :eek:

Wow! What's gotten into them? What's happened to the greed-head speculators? ;->

Uwk
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I better get there fast , as long as the spirit of sharing is still alive .
    I don't think this will last unfortunately.
  8. draidean Well-Known Member

It was Homeshow people reacting to the greedy guts who did start out doing that pretty much immediately.
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

wow close to 5000 tree topers on AB for 7:20 gold each .
    they never defile clouds memory here .
    Man no ratonga angels for sale on Rivervale , good thing I got some ( not nearly enough )
    6 on Skyfire , if you go to Fubzz home in Lavastorm / Qeynos, o my he has enough to last all year .
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Figures! Homeshow folks is good folks. :)

Uwk
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Maj'Dul also has a good supply of angel ratonga tree topers . at 7:20
    same goes for Halls of Fate.
    To bad nobody did think Thurgadin no inexpensive tree topers there, the cheapest costs 5 plat , if you go to that guys house.
  12. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

If you need any on AB Schmet, I bought a ton of them. I will give you some for free.
  13. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

hugs snarky Wood elf
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aw! :D

Uwk
    who loves these folks... :)
  15. draidean Well-Known Member

Hay Cyrrena I have prize money for you =) Can you make me a spot in your mailbox? Or catch me in game =)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  16. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I will check that silly mailbox again, its only got 6 mails in it that I can see, I do not understand what is wrong with it, maybe I will just use that command to blow up the whole mailbox.

Thank you.
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

am are the houses published yet ? and if how long will they be published ?

oh oops , she send all the prize money to me ( rakes in the gold and throws it up into the air )
    why does it not hurt when the coins come down on my head ?
    well I guess it's like with the Star Taler fairytale where the stars come falling down onto a very selfless girl in the shape of gold coins. And she catches them in her brand new dress .
  18. Merriel Well-Known Member

Hopefully for as long as EQII remains in existence. :D
  19. draidean Well-Known Member

They are published and I have no plans to unpublish them anytime soon. Cyrrena I will try again and grab me if you see me!! Edit: Still telling me your box is full.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  20. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

hm I must still have some explosives lying around here somewhere .
    ahh here waves dynamite stick up in the air " here Cyrrena !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    runs towards Cyrrena who she spied inside the HoF display and stumbles over own feet and . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . BOOOMMMM.
    o my , uh oh , sorry I blow up the snowball fight.