Frostfell Neighborhood 2022 {Video Tours}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, Feb 13, 2023.

1. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I have finished recording all the videos except for the Thank You one (hopefully I can remember to make it). I hope to get all the videos uploaded today but I am not going to promise anything in case the videos take a very long time like the NotD Neighborhood ones did. I did screenshot of the entrance of the scenes so image is not the best spot of scene. Memorial Ridge is also in the Intro video but I wanted to split it out as own video so it can be shared with Archeria's family. Winners post. Event Announcement.

Intro

Memorial Ridge

Thank You
  2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Antonia Bayle

Scene 1

Scene 2

Scene 3

Scene 4

Scene 5
  3. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

4. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Halls of Fate

Fill In

Scene 3

Scene 4

Scene 5

Scene 6
  5. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

6. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Maj'Dul

Fill In

Scene 3

Scene 5

Scene 6

Scene 7
  7. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

8. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

9. Kareena Active Member

OMG Ocarinah!

I love you so much. LOL girl, I can not believe you read the No-No book. You poor thing. As soon as you opened it, I instantly said, "Oh sweet Oaky, you really don't need to read the No-No out loud". Props to your commitment.

LOL now, to continue my viewing. =)

Thank you so much for covering these. I had a blast creating the theme and base house and honor to watch the wonderful decorators create the scenes. They ALL brought it to life!! <3 <3

-Kareena

P.s. Belleflower from Skyfire filled in all the empty spaces not used during the contest before publishing for that server. Sriak (Scabberss) and Celestiel did the same for Antonia Bayle (the spot where scene 2 would've been is their creation).
    Devilkiss & Co., did Halls of Fate and I did Maj'Dul. The base house before contestants entered consisted of the entrance/archway, the pathway, Memorial Ridge and all the background areas. =)
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

OMG, when did we lose Archeria? I hadn't heard... :(

Uwk
  11. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Around Mother's Day 2022.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  12. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Thank you for the videos, Ocarinah! Yes, the water/raft part was part of my entry (scene 7 on HoF). :)
  13. Rosebelle Member

Thank you to all the @Decorators, amazing work on all them. And thank you @Ocarinah for recording all of it.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Ocarinah like this.