FREE TEAMSPEAK @ Up All Night Gaming

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-NITROX-UANG, Nov 8, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-NITROX-UANG Guest

Up All Night Gaming is pleased to offer free teamspeak channels for individuals and guilds of EverQuest II.

Up All Night Gaming is a gaming community for adult gamers, free of dewd leet speak and whining players for you and your guilds regardless of server.

http://www.upallnightgaming.com

And thanks to all of the community members of Up All Night Gaming for their work during beta, and a big congratulations to all of the winners of our contests during these past months including:
    • EverQuest II beta giveaways
    • EverQuest II Collectors Edition boxed set
    • ZBoard EverQuest II Key set
    Up All Night Gaming, where we are concerned with people, not the name over a toons head.

Just because you are paying $15 a month means you need to play all month long. Go outside and do something.

Message Edited by NITROX-UANG on 11-08-2004 03:15 PM
  2. ARCHIVED-trem0r Guest

I just want to thank you for continuing to offer a great service to the EQ2 community. I know there are some people that are looking for a free TS server to just bs around while playing EQ2. They are very appreciative for Up All Night Gaming to offer a free TS server.
  3. ARCHIVED-Raminicus Guest

wow, very cool

thanks for the great (i'm assuming) service!
  4. ARCHIVED-NITROX-UANG Guest

thanks for the kind words. Its always a pleasure to help other gamers who just want to come home from work and game and wind down.
  5. ARCHIVED-Runan Guest

I just used this product for the first time last night. There were some very minor kinks getting up and running but myself and 3 other RL friends were able to get the whole thing setup and running within 15 minutes and it worked flawlessly. There was very little lag and it was many times better than a similar product we tried before that. The earlier product we gave up on after messing around with it for 40 minutes and still having poor results.

The only thing I have to disagree with is the statement about not having to play EQ all month long....go outside. ARE YOU MAD! hehe just kidding :)
  6. ARCHIVED-Tantric Girl Guest

Outside. I'll have fond memories of being outside. I'll have to take some pictures so I won't forget.

And the addiction returns. :)

Thank you for running the teamspeak server...I've used it a lot in other games and once you get used to not having to type everything, there is just no going back.
  7. ARCHIVED-Cinaed Guest

Hmm, outside, that's that zone I have to go through to go from home to work, right? *twitch*

I loved that comment, by the way.

I have a buddy of mine who's big into Call of Duty (ugh, wargames) and he and his guild use teamspeak a lot.
  8. ARCHIVED-NITROX-UANG Guest

Just to drop off a few points from our site and frequently asked on teamspeak
    • Teamspeak is a free client download from http://www.goteamspeak.com
    • We are an adult gaming community, please, no children
    • No dewd leet speak names, this means you haz3rsd00d
    • When you start teamspeak, you will join in the lobby
      • Please switch to Push To Talk while in the lobby
        • Its under Settings, Sound Input/Output Settings
    • There are channels for every server and a few common groups, including Isle of Refuge
    • If you have a group that wants a channel, just ask
      • Provide the guild or group name, server and Qeynos, Freeport, Good, Evil or RP (which ever descriptor fits)
      • Password protected channels are available, we just ask you to be on for a bit, or have a few people using the server
    • Registered (R) are given to those who sign up on the forums as VIP Members
      • (R) can kick from channel, kick from server and create channels
    • If you see something we can do better, let us know
    • If you need something additional, private forums, blog, web space, we can certaintly hand it out for free or work out some arrangement
    • No one is doing this to make money, its just a way to help the community
    • All proceeds from donations over and above costs goes back into contests and giveaways
    • If you have to say "Ventrillo is better then teamspeak", I will just respond "Some people think cucumbers taste better pickled" and laugh
  9. ARCHIVED-NITROX-UANG Guest

Channels added for all current servers including the just releaqsed Highkeep and Everfrost
  10. ARCHIVED-NITROX-UANG Guest

channels added for Oggok and Lavastorm
  11. ARCHIVED-TheBad Guest

my friend always says that, lol
  12. ARCHIVED-NITROX-UANG Guest

Your friends with Dave Chappel? :smileyvery-happy:
  13. ARCHIVED-NITROX-UANG Guest

And a big congrats to the winners of last nights stereo headset/microphone contests - AimForTheName and Potionman. The each won a PC stereo headset/microphone and the Huzzah's of those who listening in to the drawings!

We will announce future drawings and contests as they occur
  14. ARCHIVED-Geldieb Guest

Hey, Geldieb here from Tranquil Order on the Befallen server. Thank you so much for hooking us up like this, TS makes life niiiiiice...

G
  15. ARCHIVED-fdescamps Guest

Great news!

BTW, do you know that Xfire supports TeamSpeak? Meaning you can see when your friends are on a TS erver and join them there with one click.
  16. ARCHIVED-NITROX-UANG Guest

Its been a great 2 days into the long holiday weekend, and nothing fights those passing out at the keyboard leftover turkey hangovers like chatting with a ton of other gamers.

Happy long gaming weekend - sign on know to hear how much the rest of us are paying our families to let us game this weekend.
  17. ARCHIVED-Caelendar Guest

Cool. I can't wait to try it out. All I need now are some of those things, what are they called? Starts with an "F". I'm sure...
  18. ARCHIVED-NITROX-UANG Guest

Thanksgiving gaming weekend and thanks to all who signed on and help us not only do some record concurrent users, but a great gaming and chatting weekend!
  19. ARCHIVED-Keldan Guest

Yeah I love Teamspeak 2.
    I have been using TS for a good number of years now, mostly with SWG and occaisonal FPS's, and I cannot see ever going back to "snail" typing. It's amazing the difference in gameplay that TS allows you to do. By the time you type: "look out behind you!", your buddy is already flat out on the ground :)
    If there are any guilds on mistmoore (or possibly Neriak if I decide to move "lag-moore") leeme know, as I'll glady be a productive part of your TS speaking guild :)
  20. ARCHIVED-Dracoblood Guest

Neat.

What type of microphone do you guys recommend? I'm looking for something that doesn't cover the ears but is head-worn.

Thanks!