FREE TEAMSPEAK @ Up All Night Gaming

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-NITROX-UANG, Nov 8, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Arithin Guest

Am I blind, or are they missing a Neriak channel?
  2. ARCHIVED-NITROX-UANG Guest

3. ARCHIVED-Buz_Weaver Guest

Thanks for posting this. I'm currently using East Coast Gamming Network and I've been please, but its always good to have options.
  4. ARCHIVED-NITROX-UANG Guest

We have added extra channle sfor Mistmoore and AB
    Any other servers that get more traffic will be reoganized for better community interactions.

And as always, just ask for a FREE teamspeak channel for your guild or group
  5. ARCHIVED-Keldan Guest

This is a great TS service! I had a great time chatting with everyone the other night :)
  6. ARCHIVED-NITROX-UANG Guest

Glad to herar!

Just a reminder for everyone - with over 160 people on line at one time, log on off messages can be a bit.

Go under Settings, Options, Sound Notifications and you can change the sound or tun them off one by one.
    Or hit the check box to Disable all sounds
  7. ARCHIVED-Kiamara Guest

I do not mean to step on any toes, but for anyone who uses TeamSpeak, I STRONGLY suggest using this add-on program called TeamSpeak Overlay. I have no affiliation with these guys, and the program is still considered 'beta' but I have been using it in EQ1 for almost a year, and now I am using it in EQ2 and LOVE IT. It allows you to see who is speaking WHILE YOU ARE PLAYING EQ. http://www.teamspeakoverlay.com/.
  8. ARCHIVED-SwiftLegend Guest

I used this once but stopped. I don't like the fact it has been in BETA for so long! Not to mention it's not usable if you run fraps. Hell if you minimize your game it will crash as well :) I would use caution when using this program as it has been in beta for a year or so with barly any updates.
  9. ARCHIVED-NITROX-UANG Guest

We have made 2 changes on channels
    Game channels and will always continue to be open to the public - those are team channels on the server.

Any guild clan or group can get a channel, password protected, with sub channels, see our web site for more details.

Why the change?
    We are an adult gaming community - and never expected the few who would try and spoil a good thing we provide to the community.
    Asking for guild channels then never using them
    Asking for a guild channel, using it, then asking 2 days later for us to change the name of their group because A decided to merge into B.
    Making posts on their own forums or web sites advertising all that they did to get teamspeak, and link to us via our IP address and never mention us by name.

Things that just take away from the gaming community that is Up All Night Gaming.

So we updated our website, forums, teamspeak, and each individual guild using team speak, email and their channel descriptions of the changes.

Then made them.

And yet, while the reaction has been nothing but wonderful from our community, a few have had the gaul to complain about changes to something we provide for free to the larger gaming community. To those people, we say head over to somewhere else - and Happy New Year.