Focused Feedback - UI and General Gameplay

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Caela, Nov 18, 2014.

1. questcraft Member

Make Finding, sorting, stacking items easier. Make it easier to find items in our bags, bank and guild bank. Help me to stack things from bags to Bank to bags again and make it easier to organize all my items. When I search for something, gray out everything that isn't found. When I do a Search, have it search, Bank, Bags, and Guild Bank please (or have an option to enable this). It would be REALLY nice to be able to right click and item in my bags and have it automatically move into my bank bags AND into an existing stack of similar items.

This IMO is the biggest UI weakness at the moment. Thanks for consideration, and hopefully enhancement in these areas.
  2. Gulaep Well-Known Member

A few more ideas I have to add to my other lists here:

• Add a "Hide Unuseable" checkbox and any others to the guild's scroll depot and allow us to search for "Master" for example to find all the Master spell and combat art books.
    • Please let us *hide* recipes in the Trade Skill Apprentice's research window like you let us do in our normal recipe window! There are just so many things there that I do not need to fuss with ...ever and I would hate to research something by accident. Mostly I just want to clean up the list. Same thing but for the Draconic Researcher too.
    • Same as above but let us "hide" spells and combat arts we do not care about upgrading in our Knowledge Book! I want to clean up the list and only concentrate on what is currently important to me.
    That's about it for this morning's brainstorm.

Thanks.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Xarchan Member

Can you add the ability to resize the target windows, or at least the buff icons? They are extremely small on a 4k monitor.

Cheers,
    Xar
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  4. duckster Active Member

Make scrolls persist through AA changes(also add improved versions for ferrin?)

A portable reforger, similar to the mender would be amazing if this is feasible.
    Livejazz likes this.
  5. Prrasha Well-Known Member

I thought of another one (though don't work on this if it means not doing any tab-targeting fixes)...

Looting corpses! With all the giant mobs to match our giant zones, anything that drops a chest winds up with the chest buried inside the corpse, unclickable. If the corpse has loot on it, you can mouse over it and hit the "F" key to loot it and it goes away. If the corpse doesn't have loot on it, that doesn't work. You have to right-click and pick "loot" from the menu to make the corpse vanish to get at the chest under it. It would be nice if the default action for "F" made the corpse go away, whether it had corpse-loot or not.

(Right now, I'm considering putting a macro for "summon_chest" on my primary hotbar on all my characters to pull chests out from under empty corpses...)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Ruckus like this.
  6. Gulaep Well-Known Member

I have that /summon_chest macro on all my guys but not on the main hotbar but on a hotbar to the side right next to it. However, if you did not already know this, that command does not work if there is more than one chest. They should just make it so that you can click through the corpse to get the chests, most of the time I cannot. It's a slight delay waiting for the corpse to despawn, but it's still a delay and it adds up fast when you have many dead mob corpses.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  7. Pantz Active Member

i have a request. I really do....

but hmmmm it's new years and i forget :) :) :)
  8. Gulaep Well-Known Member

Here's another request: Let us do a simple item search via our in-house House Window so we can search for items.

Some times I need a certain item but have no clue where in my house it is but trying to find it in the Item List is a pain because you have to scroll through hundreds if not thousands of items.

This is especially true for me when I accidentally place something down when the item is on my cursor and I am trying to move my character somewhere but I accidentally click somewhere and the item is placed but I cannot see it.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Seefar like this.
  9. Gulaep Well-Known Member

I also second the motion about the little dialogue boxes that keep jumping around on screen; the one in particular I speak of is when you are doing a bunch of Legend and Lore items. "Here! Stay..right... here. Hey...get back here! Stay here where I put you two seconds ago!"

I say this every time I do Legend and Lore lol.
  10. Avithax Well-Known Member

Add an item to SC that raises the level on each class to 100, one for Scout,Fighter,Priest and Mage. Make it so the ability to purchase it is unlocked once you have leveled 1 toon in that class to 100 already.

And FFS please allow us to disable single click inspecting inside of guild halls! It's way past just being annoying now to have 6 open inspect windows just trying to click through the hall

I also strongly agree with these ideas:

Livejazz likes this.
  11. Pantz Active Member

Ok I remember now.

Access to any City's Guild Halls from any zone with housing.
    So If I am in Antonica I can go to Housing leaderboards>Visit then filter for a Neriak guild I know the game of and enter it like that.

It would be great for normal housing too I suppose. It would really help get people visiting houses for sales display discounts again.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Livejazz like this.
  12. Livejazz Well-Known Member

OMG +100000 to this.

Another I'd love to see: when I right-click on an item in my house, it would be ever so awesome if I had an option to send it straight to the House Vault, as well as an option to pick it up. That would eliminate a lot of click-&-drag nonsense & make cleaning up after Frostfell, etc., much easier.

On adventure writs: do we really have to have a click-box saying "I will do my duty to ...." or can that simply be got rid of?
    Gulaep likes this.
  13. Livejazz Well-Known Member

I owe you cookies.
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  14. Ruckus Well-Known Member

Instead of seeing "health bars" over the mobs, I wish I could just see a number hovering over the top of them. This would be great for group encounters.

If there is a way to do this in game now, and I just have not figured it out...how do you do it?
    Livejazz and Gulaep like this.
  15. Ruckus Well-Known Member

Ten hotbars are not enough. How about the option to have another row or two?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Gulaep like this.
  16. Pantz Active Member

it would be cool if we could hire guild chat bots to say hi to me when i log in and grats when i gain a level
  17. Pantz Active Member

Something I really really would like would be a broker sale price % dropper. As in it would lower all items in that crate that are currently listed by the % number you set. So each day I could log in and drop all my items price say 2% with just a click of a button.

It would save sooo much time rather than adjusting each item one by one by one by one by one by one.
    I think it would be good for the economy. *nods*
    Seefar likes this.
  18. Gulaep Well-Known Member

Here's another idea: In what appears to be a useless and no longer needed "Spam" tab in the mailbox, can you please convert that to an "Archive" instead and let people select which mail to *archive*/save thus freeing up the normal mail tab?

So many people cannot accept any more mail because their inbox is flooded with stuff (mostly game generated mails I think) - things they feel is necessary to keep. Because they keep so much they cannot receive new mail like from a player sending them items or gifts or a simple thank you note or a guild event notice.
  19. Pantz Active Member

another feature i'd like to see is a station cash item that allows you to lower/reset your adventure level back to level 1 without losing any items/status/quests and such.
    Seefar likes this.
  20. Guy de Alsace Member

I'd like an SC item that runs a reverse Chrono on an item. In other words, your lvl 80 item it took you forever to get and is much loved can be upgraded to a slightly less powerful (so new gear is still better) version at lvl 100.

I remember the trials and tribulations I went through for my Mythical on my Troubadour. I'd love to use it now. Also my new Eagle's Talon on my Ranger is worse than normal legendary items of the same level. I'd love to reverse chrono it.
    Seefar likes this.