Ferrous Boiler

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Thand, Mar 13, 2024.

1. Thand Well-Known Member

Does anyone know what is up with Ferrous Boiler the researched Celestial Inquisitor merc? Mercs from 3 expacts back heal better, i was siting in combat at like 5 percent with the mob agroed on my Non attacking pet for like 5 minutes and he did not seem to be healing at all. Then i turned on Spells cast and it turns out he Was healing. for 64mill Direct heal a pop on my 4.5b hp pool. i switch back to the precious expact healer which heals over 10x more per heal )
    Solid11 likes this.
  2. Evilary Well-Known Member

Are they both the same level? The level and allowing of gear equipped on them seems to be the only way to have the mercenary's do squat. I get a new mercenary, I have to spend weeks getting him leveled up if I'm out of potions before I can actually use him.
    SolarFaire likes this.
  3. Celestia Well-Known Member

I wonder, is that name a play on words referring to Ferris Bueller you think? It almost sounds like it.
    SolarFaire likes this.
  4. SolarFaire Active Member

Yeah, I noticed that during beta right off the bat. He's not healing now, because it's Ferrous Boiler's day off.
    Breanna, Dude and Celestia like this.
  5. Lysia Active Member

Glad I read this -- was planning on getting him,
    now I think I'll save my money and status
    Forestchild and Breanna like this.
  6. axxis32 Member

Only times I have seen him having trouble healing is when I change from crafting gear to adventure gear... he goes nuts and throws a gazzillion heals, and heals almost nothing. When I use a single small heal, I go to full health instantly.

But then again, I suspect he is so busy keeping himself healed... he is after all made of iron, and apparently boiling too... guess it takes too much out of him to keep himself healthy?

(sidenote, I only use him due to the cures.. which he actually do use, alot, when needed, I dont need healing normally when fighting mobs/nameds/solo-instances, my punishments heals me anyways)
  7. Thand Well-Known Member

both previous teir and Ferous are both max level Celstial and i put the same gear on them,
  8. Gharyn Well-Known Member

Yes, Ferrous sucks at healing. Please like the post below so we can get some attention on this.

Bug report post
  9. Forestchild Well-Known Member

Don't a part of the Sig Line, request for you to use him?? or did I miss read that somewhere.??
  10. Melkior Well-Known Member

No.
    Forestchild likes this.