Ferrous Boiler not healing well

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Gharyn, Mar 16, 2024.

1. Gharyn Well-Known Member

Recently got Ferrous. Leveled him up and removed gear from Molor Handbiter, who I have been using for two years, and put it on Ferrous. Now I'm occasionally dying on some of the names in the solos. I haven't died in months with Molor.

I don't run ACT so I can't give you numbers but his actions (or inactions) speak for themselves.

So, a Fabled healer from three expansions ago is a better healer than a current Celestial healer. That's just not right. This isn't the first time I've come across a healer that didn't do their job.I remember having the same issues with Zel'Kriaz.

If you can't make equivalently geared and leveled healers heal the same then you need to come up with a way to allow the new battalion buff to function with the healer of our choice.
    Lysia, Beee, Twyla and 1 other person like this.
  2. Beee Well-Known Member

Get a Field Medic rune, activate it, and you do not need a heler mercenary ;)
    SolarFaire likes this.
  3. AvenElonis Well-Known Member

It is a problem that current xpac healer mercs can't heal enough on their own. That you have to have the field medic running not to die, is just wrong.
    Twyla likes this.
  4. Gharyn Well-Known Member

I have field medic. It does not replace a healer merc.
    Twyla likes this.
  5. FuRiouSOne Well-Known Member

Not true. Not everyone is high end raid geared....
    Twyla likes this.
  6. Beee Well-Known Member

Field Medic is a free red rune ( Budding Botanist's Rune: Field Medic) from Panda Pas Yu and can be converted into the purple one.

Sadly it had to be activated after every zoning, but it makes play much more easier and really replaces a healer mercenary in BoZ. You have to care only about cures.. but as written in the original post: Healer Mercenaries are very bad and sometimes they cure too ;)
  7. AvenElonis Well-Known Member

The Panda Runes are membership based if I remember right, not expac based.
  8. FuRiouSOne Well-Known Member

You can convert the newest ones (budding) to purple and use them in current expac. Right click and examine to convert red to purple on on budding one.
    SolarFaire likes this.
  9. AvenElonis Well-Known Member

Yeah, can convert them in the current expac. But I thought Panda quest and rewards were a feature of being a member.