Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Talathionwins, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Deeku Member

TBH, it is now easier to keep a paladin with lvl 95 green gemmed gear alive than a zerker with full lvl 100 raid gear. 1M HPS on nameds in pools raid for a zerk MT is not really what it used to be. Nor what it should.
  2. Atan Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, but I'm not even seeing 1M DPS incoming on my zerker for pools raid, much less anyone healing for that amount.

Care to share a parse demonstrating your point?
  3. Deeku Member

My bad, I was the healer doing the HPS on the zerker who was on the receiving end.
  4. Entropy Well-Known Member

Why all this whining over a reasonable change? While I agree that it feels nice to be a demigod in game, abilities that completely trivialize heroic content should probably be looked at and strongly considered for changes.

Combat balance is one of the keys to a game's longevity.
  5. Deeku Member

Problem is not in the abilities. The problem is with the raidgear. The gear needed for raids is the thing that trivializes all heroic content. Just like heroic instance gear completely trivializes the solo instances.
  6. Wards Member

if well played zerkers are still unkillable ...
  7. Anghammarad Well-Known Member

Not unkillable. Somtimes I just explode and don't know why =P

But zerks need to be less careless now.

If you want to look up my Mouzerker... Yghi in the signatur.
  8. FriggaWitch Well-Known Member

You are so, so correct Talathionwins I just don't understand why after all this time DBG had to **** with the Berzerker!!! Really now why not just leave the class like it's always been played????? WHY Change it at this point????? I want to be RECKLESS!!!!!!!!

Wait I have a better Idea lets make this F'n game point and click to attack No hotbars FTW., LOL
  9. Tharrakor Well-Known Member