favourite village?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Levatino, Feb 12, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Bayl Guest

[p]Qeynos: Willow Wood[/p][p]Freeport: Scale Yard[/p][p]Kelethin: N/A[/p][p]Shin is nice too[/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Looker1010 Guest

[p] Wake up. Wake up! It's just Nettleville now. Hovel was removed with the release of EOF. I have 9 gals. 7 live in Nettleville. 1 is forced to live in Kelethin, being a fae and the 9th is a ratonga who lives in Temple Street.[/p][p]Nettleville FTW :-D[/p]
  3. ARCHIVED-Bayne Guest

I have to pick Willow Wood. The TS instance is right outside the bank and the Mail Klosk is right around the corner all close together. Plus I like the scenery.
  4. ARCHIVED-kellan123 Guest

It's not really a "village", but Haven is one of the coolest place to [temporarily] stay. If it had housing, which would give you more than one broker slot, it'd be the best place to permanently live and call home. It may not be graphically top-tier, but it's functional, simplistic, lag-free and has absolutely the best background music in the game...which is a must if you're going to be doing things like TSing, pricing your wares on the broker, cleaning up quests, etc... It also has convenient exits to TS and Nek Forest. (with evac, you're at the docks)
  5. ARCHIVED-Kaidy Guest

Willow Woods!! It is pretty and friendly... I really hated to give up my home there, when I needed a larger place:cry: I wish they would add larger homes in some of the original "Home Towns" .
  6. ARCHIVED-Dewlix Guest

[p]There is a Boyer that stands right next to TS instance and sells the arrows.[/p][p]Willow Wood is the best...everything you need is right next to each other, and it only takes 5 seconds to run from one end of zone to the other (literally). [/p]
  7. ARCHIVED-Illmarr Guest

[p]Baubbleshire hands down just update the EQ1 Rivervale Midi for the ambient music[/p][p]My first toon started in Greystone Yard, and I was on a min spec comp and kept lagging and getting stuck under the wooden ramps. Not fun.[/p]