Fan Art & Sig Makers?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Afista, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Afista Well-Known Member

Wow, that's amazing!

I've never seen a before and after shot of a sig before to see what's been added to it. Really beautiful!
  2. kela Member

Like I said Sig can do FAR better then me.
  3. Cutye_Pye1123 New Member

I did like how you cleaned it up tho Ke'la sweetie :) it looked really good all cleaned up :)
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

And here we go with the typo fixed and a subtle effect added.

[IMG]
    kela and Covic like this.
  5. Cutye_Pye1123 New Member

WOW is all I can say - amazing totally amazing!!! Thanks Sweetie ever sooo very much there are no words that can be said that will ever show you how much this means to me - Thank You!!!
    ((Hugs))
  6. Aderissah Member

Is there a good resource/website for creating signatures... I know literally NOTHING about that sort of thing. All I would want is the eq2 version of two of my toons faces and a pretty background with a link embedded. I can't imagine I'd be totally lost in doing this I just don't know where to go to begin:( Please and thanks for any info!
  7. kela Member

Well to add a link to your signiture picture all you have to do is highlight your image after inserting into the image, and then click the add link button.

As for making your own image, I say goto G I M P's website they have alot of forums there on how to do things with thier program.

That is if you want to do it yourself.
  8. Aderissah Member

Cool thank you! I didn't realize I could do the link thing with photos/banners as well hehe. Doh! I've piddled around on **** before for the player studio stuff so I'll go try my hand at banner making:D if I were looking for someone to do it for me, do we have a list on the new forums yet of people available? Or is this that list?
  9. kela Member

I know Sig does some for people on occation. I do much more rarly, and not nearly as well. As for others I don't know. I would say your best bet would be to start a new post asking for help or to comision one.
  10. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Active Sigmaker here!
  11. Aderissah Member

Doing it for fun or do you charge? I could use a good sig:)
  12. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I personally don't charge for my work. If you're on my server and just want to send me a tip, I won't turn my nose up at it.

For us to be able to do graphics for folks, we need to know at least the general parameters of what you would like. We can take your good quality screenshots and work with those (there is a setting in EQ2 >> Options for setting screenshot quality). I also do original 3-D art based on screenshots.
    • Have you seen someone else's signature that you really liked? Point us to it and say what you liked.
    • Have you seen an illustration or screenshot somewhere that you love? Again, give us the URL and let us know what you like about it.
    • Have an idea of a theme or poses you want? The more you can tell us about the things you like gives us more to work with. We usually won't cram everything into one sig, but having choices allows creative people to frolic.
  13. Aderissah Member

Wonderful! I'll get some screenies and idea's ready. I don't need any major graphics work done, just a cleaned up version of an EQ2 head shot of my toon. I'm on butcherblock myslef. Thanks for all the info!
  14. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I just do it for fun . . .if you wish to donate . . that is up to you.