Faction in the Moors

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Spontz, Dec 3, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-jumblies Guest

Pheep@Unrest wrote:
    Hmmm...so I'm at 75 faction (indifferent) for Gukta and Grobb but I still get "this merchant does not want your business."
  2. ARCHIVED-Elieth Guest

For high-lvl crafters who are also low-lvl adventurers, the factions in the Moors of Ykesha seem like a punishment to lvl : not only cooldown on writs, but also you can't lvl Gukta without decreasing the Grobb faction, and vice-versa >.<. We have seen the "Heirloom" tag introduced for the RoK factions, why trusting SoE and taking days to increase your Moors faction since it could change tomorrow ?
  3. ARCHIVED-JesDer Guest

DominoDev wrote:
    But .. Andventurers are not limited to just questing for faction. Infact it takes MUCH less time to gain faction by just killing mobs than by doing the faction quests (ingame time spent). Even at +25 faction (with multiple factions) per mob it takes little time to earn faction.
  4. ARCHIVED-KniteShayd Guest

DominoDev wrote:
    The post also states that if it is hated, you all will change it. I think this is starting to go in that direction. I don't see it as a reward for logging in every day, as Doomcookie stated, because I do that anyway. I see it as a cop out to not put any further work into the system and cut short the work load for release. (which I can't blame you, cause Iknow you all work hard and alot for the content) Now that it is released though, it really needs to have a good look.
    The grouping with 80's is nice if you happen to find one who is willing to take you along and babysit. My server though, a player who would do that for you would really be a true and rare gem to find. Especially if you're in a small guild (like me) on a low pop server (like me). As you can see in my sig, I'm 55. In a few days, adventurers and adv/ts players got to get the discos on the items and flaunt their fluff, while low lvl adv crafters were/still are left behind if they are not adv lvl 80.
    I really hate how this game is pushing people, more and more, to be adv lvl 80 to have fun with the game.