Extra Advantage Bar after patch?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Idaho Iksar, Jul 8, 2014.

1. Lakih New Member

The extra bar appeared again with today's patch :(
  2. Bunji Developer

I can't repro the issue anymore. But, try this to get rid of it:

1. Exit your client and browse to your installation folder (can usually right-click your shortcut and choose 'Open File Location')
    2. Find you character's uisettings file (should look like Unrest_Bunji_eq2_uisettings.xml)
    3. Open it in a text editor and search for this --> Window Name="CustomHotkey"
    4. Follow that line till you see this --> visible="true"
    5. Change true to false and save the file
    6. Log back in and it should be gone
  3. Idaho Iksar Active Member

I see it too, not going to complain. Have it set over the standard bar, which gives extra attacks.
    Warders aren't freezing the game, so am tickled pink. It's refreshing to have a good bug once in a while. ;)
  4. Grundge Active Member

Thank you. This worked for me, though I really wish you would make a fix on your end about this. I just dont feel comfortable going in and modifying game files on my own. I mean yea what you wrote worked, but I'd rather not have to worrry about it everytime the problem arises.
  5. Idaho Iksar Active Member

Don't do no good for me to edit the file, the game doesn't close properly or hangs when zoning - have to kill the game. It's back again. Am using the extra two attacks when soloing or goofing off.