Expansion 9 and the Werewolf Merc

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-carmin, Oct 16, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-denmom Guest

Holly has been quoted as saying the merc is a Paladin or could be a healer choice. This is in the thread up at the Community forum about CoE.
    What's not given clearly, tho, is whether the "healer choice" means that you just get to choose the healer and it's whatever SOE decided to make it OR it's a choice of what type of healer for it to be (Shaman/Cleric/Druid). I'm looking for info on that.
  2. ARCHIVED-swedago Guest

The choice is as follows:
    Werewolf Paladin OR Werewolf Healer (type to be determined soon =P)
  3. ARCHIVED-Windstalker Guest

This is true. We haven't decided. I just made and announced the decision yesterday. Gninja - who had a big hand in this addition also - will talk over those details with Lyndro this week. We will let you know when we've got it nailed down.
    Ultimately, after some chats at SOE Live and other feedback here, there was a general request for another healer (we also just gave an SK to SOE Live folks). It was a fair request and good suggestion so we are doing it, happily!
  4. ARCHIVED-redwoodtreesprite Guest

I forgot in which thread where this was mentioned, but the lujien was mentioned as what the merc would look like. If this is the case, then I would be very happy, as the lujien look kindof like werelynxes to me.
  5. ARCHIVED-denmom Guest

The lujian is Paladin or Templar. Announced in the Community forum.
    Nothing else on if it's elite or standard, if it has upkeep cost or not. Just what class they are.
  6. ARCHIVED-redwoodtreesprite Guest

Pheep@Unrest wrote:
    I was watching my son playing the beta today, and I really do like the look of the lujians. Think I will change one of my other accounts preorders to the full version now.