evil character, prestige house, change to good ?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Geroblue, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I'll have almost 30 loyalty tokens when I go f2p on this account... long slog to 50 at one per day.

Too bad I cannot get loyalty tokens from one of my other accounts, that one has 43 tokens.
  2. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Evil Kerran has 24 loyalty tokens and is 47th level.

Spent some time in Lavastorm today.

Are there festivals/events in October or November that give bonus loyalty tokens ?
  3. Carynn Well-Known Member

There *might* be, because we're coming up on the new expansion and they usually do some Double Token events. I can't recall if that includes loyalty, though, so take my info as a big maybe.
  4. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Thanks. I decided to keep my main account as all access for another month. So if the extra tokens need it, I have that running.
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Evil Kerran is now 51st level after finally winning against the batte droids in Klak'Anon. Died twice.

But picked up lots of armor goodies. I particularly like the new chect and helm armor. Looks all shiny at character select.

36 loyalty tokens, 14 left to go, to get him over to the good side.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

But didn't you have to pay the full $13.95 or however much it cost to get it again? Or once you relinquish a prestige house in, say, Freeport, you can acquire it again in Qeynos just by asking politely? :)

Uwk
    who figures, that'd save a lot of portal hassle with my Betrayers... ;->
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

You don't have to change race; she's just a refugee who found a better place to live in. Ask Lera about that. ;->

Uwk
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah, brilliant! That answered my question to Cy. :)

Uwk
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Do what I do: if they're not outright attacking you, their opinions don't count for squat. Tell them to go sit on a nuke 'til it hatches. :-/

Uwk
  10. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Well, it distracts me when I play. I just wont do the evil character again.

Glad you found the solution to changing prestige house in another city.
  11. Geroblue Well-Known Member

One cosair kept saying things about my Kerran's fur making a lovely rug. So after getting to 45th level, I followed the corsair back to the group the NPC had been conversing with. They turned away from my character. They were light blue I think.

That when I went to Gorowyn permanently. I have 38 LTs. When I get to 50, I'll change that one last evil character to good. I only have one house to move, already got all of the few items in it out into my character's bank.
  12. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I just relinquished and the cost was 0 on the housing portal.
    Soara2, Breanna, Dude and 1 other person like this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woot! :D

Thanks! Good news to hear! :)

Uwk
    Soara2, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  14. Geroblue Well-Known Member

48 LTs done for my evil Kerran to become good.

One more day of Adventure ! Zzzzzzzz. What ? Sorry, dozed off there.
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

GO! GO! GERO GO!!!!
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen! Good luck, mate! ;->

Uwk
  17. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I'm just hoping that when I give up my evil Deepwater, the housing interface doesn't try and get me to give up my room areas in Gorowyn.

Danke, Gracias, Thanks, etc.
  18. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Reaaaaadddd ouuuut ! Got 50 LTs, and now zero loyalty tokens.

Anyway, sound cut out on my computer, all fixed now.

But Etaiharn's Deepwater estate is now accessed via Qeynos on the Skyfire server. Visitor is set, but there isn't much in there. A bed, a chair, and several fire whirlwind plushies in various locations, and a light.

Been picking up NotD items to.