EverQuest II Achievement Guide

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Xalmat, Sep 6, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

Updated with PvP achievements.
  2. ARCHIVED-Catria Guest

Anyone have any idea if the Hallmark Hunter achievement can be done? Hubby has done just about every quest he can lay hands on (he is in the top 100 worldwide for most quests completed, I think) but only has 21 hallmark quests listed. He needs 9 more for the achievement.
  3. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

It's doable if your character is very old (launch era) I think. Otherwise probably not.
  4. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

Xalmat wrote:
    The old class/subcalss quests were Halmark. I'd think there'd still be enough, though.
  5. ARCHIVED-Meirril Guest

Calthine wrote:
    Don't forget about the zone access quests. Those were hallmark too.
  6. ARCHIVED-Catria Guest

There's a discussion about this going on in this thread. From my calculations based on the quests listed, there are only about 23 hallmark quests doable for anyone on a PvE server who has already finished the Everfrost access series and did not pick up the Mysterious Drafling quest at that time (apparently you can't go back for it once you have finished that series).
  7. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

Lyssia@The Bazaar wrote:
    After a quick tweak to our quest search to filter out Obsolete Quests, our database shows 25, including some that are not doable by everyone. Presumably we'll see some more with the expansion.

http://eq2.zam.com/db/questlist.html?cat=Hallmark
  8. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

9. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

10. ARCHIVED-Lord_Ebon Guest

Wow... those Battleground achievements sure are ambitious.
  11. ARCHIVED-Professor E. Guest

Thanks for the website. It saves me the time of looking at everything on the Achievement tab when I should be out there earning those achievements.
    Dillon
  12. ARCHIVED-Beckah Guest

Love this! Thanks so much for putting it together, the printout is great!
  13. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

You're welcome! Glad you find it useful!
  14. ARCHIVED-AjiaAwakener Guest

[IMG]Found a hidden achievement no one here has on their list.

Steppes Regular - 5
    Buy 100 tickets to the The Thundering Steppes. (sic)
  15. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

AjiaAwakener wrote:
    Can't link a screenshot to your c:, lol.
  16. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

Hawt.
    Too bad that achievement will be obsolete with GU56. Get it while you can!
  17. ARCHIVED-Iamken Guest

Your guide is easier to use than the actual achievement window in game. Everytime I earn a new achievment I try to find where it is so I can read the description and I can't find it half the time. I can see it in the summary window but that does not give a description. It is then I have to pull up your guide and find it. I wish they would make it easier. For example, you should be able to click on the achievment in the summary window and it automaticaly brings you to wherever the achievment is located.
  18. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

Xalmat wrote:
    I dunno, the Harbormasters are still there on Test (ran by them last night).
    We got that one, and another for Nek Forest: http://eq2.zam.com/wiki/eq2_achieve...:Nektulos_Lover
  19. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

Fyfe@Najena wrote:
    Are you talking to me, or Calthine?
  20. ARCHIVED-Raetsel Guest

I was doing those 2 new achievements a few days ago. I got them both on Valor but.. The Nektulos-Lover has a translation error with the german client. Instead of Nekulos-Liebhaber as it should have been translated I got an achievement named "Turm-Flieger" that translates to "Tower-Flyer".
    So I hopped to all Griff.Towers in order to see if this points to another undiscovered Achievement.
    So far I did 100 travels with the Nek Griff. 100 travels with the Anto Griff, 50 travels with the CL Giff, but got no achievment yet I will do another 50 in CL and 100 in TS later.