EverQuest II Achievement Guide

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Xalmat, Sep 6, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

After much work I'm pleased to present to the world my EQ2 Achievement Guide.
    EverQuest II Achievements
    I have done my best to outline each and every achievement possible, as well as all of the rewards, in an easy to browse website. I hope you like it!
  2. ARCHIVED-Lady Shai Guest

Again sir...you rock.
    I took the liberty of posting a link to this on my guilds website <giving you credit of course>. Thanks so much for this!! Its a great help!
  3. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

4. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

We're all up to date for Game Update 53 tomorrow!
  5. ARCHIVED-HeiligHangranate Guest

Thanks, Xalmat, that's a great guide!
    If anyone is looking for locs for the Exploration achievements, you should be able to find them here:
    heilig.us
  6. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

7. ARCHIVED-ashen1973 Guest

great guide, thank you for takeing the time to do this :)
  8. ARCHIVED-Sarah Guest

Where is the update for Veeshan's Peak in Jarsath's? I went to the entrance but I didn't get an update, I zoned into VP and still didn't get the update.
  9. ARCHIVED-HeiligHangranate Guest

You get the VP update not right at the entrance, but a bit further out, in the middle of the bridge with the two guards. I got the update by running between the guards and evac'ing as soon as I got the update.
  10. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

I forgot to thank you for this great website. I found the link on EQ2 Traders and gave it too on my Tradeskill website. Thank you very much for your hard work, it's really appreciated.
    And thanks Heilig too ! I'm going to use this to prepare the way for this GU (if we get it one day !).
  11. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

Whilhelmina@Storms wrote:
    You're quite welcome!
  12. ARCHIVED-SugarbowlSweetlumps Guest

You rock!
    And she is all ours (permafrost!)
    and a neighbor to-boot!

Darda
    soaking up the sun in hot AZ!
  13. ARCHIVED-GrunEQ Guest

Looks like the hugging one got dropped. Please for Erollisi Day could you animate /hug?
  14. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

The hugging one is there. It's a hidden achievement!
    [IMG]
  15. ARCHIVED-Nakaru-Nitepaw Guest

Can someone compile a list of all the hidden ones? I hope EQ2Wiki or ZAM will. It will be very helpful. For all I know there may even be a achievement for every 1000 times a wizards root sticks properly (the leave me alone achievement), or one for owning 1 of every house cat in the game (crazy old lady achievement). lol
  16. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

Eschia@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    I have a list of the hidden ones that I've discovered so far. So far the only ones are under General.
  17. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

Xalmat wrote:
    Same here - we have everything we've discovered thus far listed.
  18. ARCHIVED-Nakaru-Nitepaw Guest

I was trying out the flirting achievement on some people i raid with, and a necro started threateneing everyone. Is there a achievement for that too? That would be good balance if so. XD
  19. ARCHIVED-feldon30 Guest

Have you got "Your mission is..."? Seems to be turning in 20 missions or something.
  20. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

feldon30 wrote:
    10 missions actually, and i have it.