EverQuest II’s Sixth Expansion, Sentinel’s Fate, Pre-order Starts Today!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Kiara, Nov 12, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Kiara Guest

[IMG]
    Sentinel's Fate will be available for pre-order beginning on Thursday, November 12, 2009! Sentinel's Fate will be a compilation pack, containing the previous five expansions and three adventure packs. Sentinel's Fate is EverQuest II's sixth expansion, and marks the return of Odus to Norrath. New and veteran players alike will find tons of new content for all playstyles to explore.. More information about this newest addition to the EQII universe will be revealed in the months to come at EQ2Players.
    Read more!
  2. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

I'm preordering two collector's editions!
  3. ARCHIVED-Despak Guest

Why are you screwing over Europe etc?
  4. ARCHIVED-KerowynnKaotic Guest

Need Pixs!!
    • In-box Item: Armored Highland Stalker figurine
    • In-game armor piece - Guarding of the Reasoned
    • In-game mount - Armored Highland Stalker
    ... this needs to be *tweaked* ..
    • 30 days free play time for new accounts
    Needs to be 30 or even 15 days for existing accounts as well. It's not like you guys can't just add in 30 days free. I've got a free 30 day card that attached to my 1 year acct .. so I have (had) 365+30=395days before my CC would be charged again.
    I'll probably just buy 2 reg. retails and use the coupons to buy the digital downloads for my other 2 accts and wait and see if anyone ebays their figurine .. lol *grin*
    Edit .. and darn it ! When is Beta going to be starting up! I want to check out all the Carp stuff Domino has been teasing us about! .. oh and Test stuff ... *shiffy eye*
  5. ARCHIVED-Tremere001 Guest

Sweet! Do we have any screenshots of the mount. And when are we going to see a Kiara plushie for our houses?
  6. ARCHIVED-Kiara Guest

No pictures available just yet :)
    We're making this announcement a good deal earlier than usual.
    No data yet on Beta, but look for it soon.
    No kiara plushies, we want people to WANT the game :p
  7. ARCHIVED-Farlix Guest

Is it correct that the retail version will be out ( Feb 16h ) 7 days before the download ( Feb23rd ), and that the retail version is only available in the US, so if we international players want to get in at the start, we will have to import a copy at additional expence ? A big thanks to SOE from the UK :(
  8. ARCHIVED-Detor Guest

I'm lazy. Couldn't you have made the Gamestop, Amazon, and Best Buy links?

And is the $10 coupon so you can buy another SOE game at a discount or is it for something else?
  9. ARCHIVED-Jolissa Guest

Rowlff@Splitpaw wrote:
    and Australia .... AGAIN ....
    Australia has a local distributor that has not bought in an Everquest title for years, because of that Amazon etc will not ship to Australia. Our only option is download. Will this be fixed for this expansion? I will not hold my breath ........
    Why doesn't anyone at SOE learn, can't we just repost all the threads from the last few years about poor distribution and the lack of retail products on the shelves to save us all a heap of time.
    SOE is fighting very hard to get rid of me as a customer but I am going to hang on for as long as I can ..........
  10. ARCHIVED-Terrius Guest

Wow that's awesome, Digital download is totall utter crap compared to the boxed version? Nice of SoE to consider all the players who CANT get retail copies..
  11. ARCHIVED-Farlix Guest

I just had a look at the amazon pre-order and it is not accepting international mailing addresses, so even if we are willing to go to the aditional expence of having it shipped half way round the world, we still cant get one, begining to feel like a second class customer SOE :(
  12. ARCHIVED-Lorzus Guest

How do the preorders work for people who went to fan faire and are elegible for a free copy? Do we get in a week early or get to sit on the sidelines til our freebie goes active? :)
  13. ARCHIVED-Wilde_Night Guest

14. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

Tariuss@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    The issue is that there's no compelling reason for retailers to have the retail version on shelves if it has to compete with the digital version. It is a problem the entire game industry is facing.
  15. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

Sanjii@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    You get it as a freebie when it goes active. Your account will be flagged for it automagically when the time comes. You won't get the physical goodies that come in the box, but you do get the digital goodies that are associated with the retail box.
    At least that is how it worked in the past.
  16. ARCHIVED-Kiara Guest

Farlix wrote:
    This is being looked into. The agreement is very specific that GameStop and Amazon will be shipping overseas.
    Please let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater juuuuuust yet. Also, since we won't be shipping until February, we've got a little time to work this all out with our distributors.
    Additionally, retail boxes **should** be shipped in time for people to have them on release day if they pre-ordered, rather than waiting a week to get it.
  17. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

Kiara wrote:
    Amazon will have them arrive on February 16th, not before, unfortunately.
  18. ARCHIVED-KerowynnKaotic Guest

Xalmat wrote:
    ... *slams on brakes* .. oooh! I forgot all about that ! I went to FF this year! I get 2 EXPs free! *celebrate*
    *ponders 1 collector's edition* ...
  19. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

Kaisha@Permafrost wrote:
    You only get the xpac for the station account(s) you registered for Fan Faire. So if you only registered one station account, you only get one copy of the xpac.
  20. ARCHIVED-Terrius Guest

Xalmat wrote:
    So you justifying it by saying, the retailers need incentive? You're saying since I live in Canada I shouldnt be allowed to start a week early? Considering where I am atleast, my PRE ORDERED TSO retail box came a WEEK LATE which would mean that i wouldnt even get to see that 7 day head start.

TBH this is just stupid.