Everfrost crashed yet again this time on double xp night!

Discussion in 'General Tech Support Questions' started by ARCHIVED-Sakuraseven, Feb 26, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Darksoulasassin Guest

Rothgar wrote:
    And this is good "fix" the problem? we shall see i guess. but heres to hoping
  2. ARCHIVED-Katz Guest

3. ARCHIVED-MCS-Apophis Guest

Rothgar wrote:
    So are you projecting a total of 2-3 hours?
  4. ARCHIVED-Myknar Guest

Would you guys like donations for for new everfrost hardware?
  5. ARCHIVED-Caldwell Guest

6. ARCHIVED-UnseenTC Guest

Rothgar wrote:
    Cool, hopefully that will fix it.
  7. ARCHIVED-Katz Guest

Rothgar wrote:
    Great! Here's hoping you have an unevenful day tomorrow.
  8. ARCHIVED-UnseenTC Guest

Myknar wrote:
    Lol Rothgar suggested a hampster on a wheel house item on marketplace where the money would go to hardware
  9. ARCHIVED-MCS-Apophis Guest

Damnit all the people from EF went to Rift so now Im waiting in Que to get on....
  10. ARCHIVED-RaunII Guest

Rothgar wrote:
    Finally! Something other than vague non-commital statements! Thank you Rothgar!
  11. ARCHIVED-zasouza Guest

Myknar wrote:
    Just payed my yearly amount and the expension, so I already did my share.

A good think they are doing the maintenance now, i will keep my finger crossed and really hope it will solve the problems.
  12. ARCHIVED-Katz Guest

Kryvak@Everfrost wrote:
    Oh! This! I would buy it to donate for hardware! Name the hampster Everfrost Rescue Ranger.
  13. ARCHIVED-vochore Guest

Kryvak@Everfrost wrote:
    i think if we could just get every 1 on our server to donate 5 dollars we could prob buy them a brand new server for everfrost.
  14. ARCHIVED-posseder Guest

so how long mr.rogthar sir exactly before i can go back to grinding aa hour and a half yes? or 2 hours im asking cause im tired of sitting at my desktop trying to get in game like everyone else and its not working give me and accurate figure and ill come back then thanks.
  15. ARCHIVED-Mazteer Guest

I'm not going to rift, wow, or any place else. I enjoy EQ2 too much for that. Thank you for doing the maintenance tonight! maybe now I can catch an ogre nap and be up all night :)
  16. ARCHIVED-Nydysean Guest

did I miss where it says how long I should wait before I sit back down here and try again and again to log in?
  17. ARCHIVED-Ventisly Guest

Ruon@Blackburrow wrote:
    Yes, while it is annoying for all involved (SOE as well), it's better to work towards a solid fix earlier rather than later. Thanks for the communication Rothgar, it's appreciated.
  18. ARCHIVED-Mustang8259 Guest

MCS-Apophis wrote:
    Yah Seastone is full and so is Belmont, 2 servers I play on... time to wait... funny how they just released a WHOLE NEW GAME and its running just fine and SOE can't even release a crash free expansion >< EPIC FAIL SOE!
  19. ARCHIVED-g0dless420 Guest

Nazztee@Everfrost wrote:
    Agreed. I was happy when I heard about the patch in the morning, but knowing that they can and will push it early now means that there are some people (hugs Rothgar), that value our time and are actively working on getting us back into our game.
  20. ARCHIVED-FoamFollower Guest

posseder wrote:
    It was stated 1.5 hours, 30 extra minutes to give guk and another server the heads up before they brought them down.