EU down?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Lateana, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

My husband and I (US based) have been kicked out of the EU due to a "Unrecoverable Error." The US is working as normal.
    <verify> G:\live\eq2\game\Client\src\ClientNet.ccp (647):m_pCon->GetStatus() ==
    UdpLibrary;;UdpConnection;;cStatusConnected
    00e68aed 179e5400
  2. Bendigeidfran Member

Odd - we're Canada based, my Wife is sat next to me playing on Splitpaw no problems, but I'm getting the same 'Unrecoverable Error' when I try and log on......typical!
  3. Bendigeidfran Member

On the odd occasion when the Unrecoverable Error doesn't occur, I get the dreaded 'Could not connect to a login server' message
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Rain New Member

I'm getting the same message on Splitpaw, very annoying:
    <verify> G:\live\eq2\game\Client\src\ClientNet.cpp (647):
    M_pCon->Get Status0==
    UdpLibrary::UdpConnection::cStatus Connected

00188aed 0d8fa220
  5. Bendigeidfran Member

Although my wife is still playing on one toon, she had another account logged on - that has now LD'd and can't be re-logged (unrecoverable error).

Problem with the log-in servers? Is it just coincidence that I can't open the eq2 'home' page to check the server status?
  6. Dahakon Member

getting the same error message as you have rain. seems login servers are down.
  7. Bendigeidfran Member

As it happens. it was just a coincidence - I can see Splitpaw is apparently up, still no joy :(
  8. Marae Well-Known Member

I am also in the US, also on Splitpaw, and have been getting that same error (here it is, copied verbatim from the notification):

Fatal Error
    EverQuest II has detected an unrecoverable error and must shutdown.
    <verify> G:\live\eq2\game\Client\src\ClientNet.cpp (647):
    m_pCon->GetStatus() ==
    UdpLibrary::UdpConnection::cStatusConnected
    00e48aed 0bc5dbc0

About 45 minutes ago I camped to character select to go get supper, and the game crashed on the loading screen while I was afk. I didn't read the error message then - I get so many crashes from memory errors I assumed that was what it was - I just restarted the game, but it crashed without ever getting to character select. Then I tried logging on a specific character and it crashed again, and this time I actually read the error message and figured I'd better check in here to see if others had the same problem. Glad it's not just me on the one hand; on the other hand, wish it wasn't any of us. :(

EDIT: I just now tried getting onto the US server where I have a character (Antonia Bayle) and had no problem getting to character select. When I then tried logging into Splitpaw I crashed again with the same error message, so it seems it is a server-specific issue.
  9. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

We are currently investigating the foreign server issues. I apologize for the inconvenience!
  10. Kalika Well-Known Member

Same problem on storm. Message is about UDP connection failing, from clientnet.cpp on line 647.
  11. Marae Well-Known Member

Thank you for letting us know, Afista. I'll be watching this space! :)
  12. Dahakon Member

any update on when it might be fixed ?
  13. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, there is no ETA right now :(

This is an issue causing problems with all of our foreign server logins (for other games as well). They are working on resolving the issue ASAP.
  14. Dahakon Member

Thanks for the reply Afista ! hope it gets fixed soon, bed time anyway
  15. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

Thanks for the update. It means a lot to us players :)
  16. Bendigeidfran Member

Definitely appreciate the update - it means someone cares! ;)

Please note though, that the current lack of support for 'foreign logins' means that I have no alternative to making random posts in a number of different threads that I would not otherwise have (re)visited. It's not my fault!
  17. Spock Active Member

Won't change anything moderator gonna merge all your thread into this one. thank you Afista of getting us appraise of the situation.
  18. Marae Well-Known Member

Woo hoo! It's back up! I'm in! Thank you to everyone who was working to get it fixed!
  19. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

Thanks for getting this fixed :)
  20. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

The issues should all be resolved with these servers now, but please let us know if you encounter anymore problems! Happy gaming everyone :)