EU down?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Lateana, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Spock Active Member

Afista when i log back on theres a bugs with number on SC on my account as showing in game it shows right amount if i go back to my account but if i look on the welcome page and the marketplace its 2 different amount.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

With, of course, "Trying login server #1" first? Afista, suggestion to the techs/devs/whoever: if something isn't connecting, can we get a new "experiencing technical difficulties" sort of thing to replace that? Seriously, it's really infuriating (I automatically just exit from game the minute I see that, since it never bodes any good), been going on for months, if not years, and only seems to hit non-US servers and Test. :-/

Uwk
  3. AngryConjy Active Member

I'm in TX not foreign, and I have this <verify> error as Fatal Error
    EverQuest II has detected an unrecoverable error and must shutdown.
    < verify> G:\live\eq2\game\Client\src\ClientNet.cpp (647):
    m_pCon->GetStatus() ==
    UdpLibrary::UdpConnection::cStatusConnected

this is on my main account, my secondary account does not have this problem.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And you're getting that error tonight? Yeah, a lot of folks are getting the dreaded 647 error for whatever reason. :-/

And no, you don't have to be based in Europe to get the "Trying login server #1"->"All login servers are busy. Go away." nonsense; it also happens fairly regularly on Public Test, which is based in the US along with the US region servers (though it may be on a different server farm; who knows). I'm based in CA and have toons on Thurgadin and Test, so I've run across that particular error a lot. :-/

But the 647 is pretty new; I'll have to log in again (late dinner!) and see what I'm getting on that. :-/

Uwk
  5. Ryuken Active Member

Servers are up, but got this when zoning from Tenebrous Tangle to Qeynos.

[IMG]
  6. Erauciane New Member

I get the same message they mentioned above.
  7. Erauciane New Member

Got the same message today. 0026b339 00941b34
  8. Erauciane New Member

It finally loaded and let me play. Don't know what was wrong.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, it's down again...or at least it was at 12:15 PST when they booted us out. :-/

Haven't tried again to get back in yet; crossing my fingers that I can and that they nailed the problem down for now. ;->

Uwk