ETERNAL MAZE REVEALED

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Nurot, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Xalandra Well-Known Member

Well, I did get lost as I expected I would lol. It took me forever to figure out how to get out of the tower of mirrors lol. These are probably my most favorite kind of homes to visit. I love homes that are fun & interactive. This one did not disappoint! Nurot, you did such a fabulous job in creating this! So imaginative & CREEPY! Loved it!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Nurot like this.
  2. Nurot Active Member

thank you so much. I am curious though.... Did you ever make it out of the maze??? I have yet to see anyone post that they actually made it to the REAL end of the maze
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Xalandra Well-Known Member

Bah I forgot to mention that no I did not make it to the end lol, but I will be back to try again!
  4. Nurot Active Member

its ok. I personally have much trouble trying to make it through... I have to resist the urge to just move a wall. lol.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Febrith like this.
  5. kianne Well-Known Member

Well what can i say about this place.... Its Awesome lol confuzzing, and definitely Eternal lol i did the maze, make sure to take some string in here lol or you will get lost ... :) I couldn't get out after 2 hrs lol heres my little video lol

KiAnNE

HaPpY HaLlOwEeN
    Nurot and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Nurot Active Member

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE AWESOME VIDEO TOUR!!!!!! I love watching it.

To answer your question.... there IS a way out!! You were actually right next too it, even when all the way around it lol. During your visit you managed to find most of the attractions... There are still a few that you have not seen, such at the Temple Tower.. (that ones fun), the mad scientist and his monster, a poor old guy sitting in a pumpkin patch, a recent escapee from Drundar being pulled through a portal by some unknown demon... and a few other random oddities..

But, again thank you so much for the video tour, and I do hope one day you find your way out... Good Luck.
    kianne and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Ealdian Well-Known Member

Kianne says to bring string...that would probably help.

I encourage you to bring your lunch too.

I saw many parts of Nuro's maze as he was building it with the roof off.

I STILL can't make my way thru it without his help. But I am truly awed at his creativity....every so often he's come back to guild chat and tell us about something else he'd put in there to confound unwary travelers.

My hats foo to you Nuro...this really is a great and challenging build!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone, kianne and Nurot like this.
  8. Nurot Active Member

Thank you so much Eli!!!!!!

For future travelers to my maze.... Most of the actors and the books you can read are actually giving you cryptic clues about the maze. Some of it may not make sense at first, so try to think about what the clues say, even the context it which its said.

My goal was to build a maze the likes of which has not been seen in Norrath yet. I wanted to make a place that players including myself WOULD absolutely get lost. I certainly hope everyone has fun here, and rest assured... there IS a way out.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, I dunno...Elduren (aka Shadrac) has some amazing places, too. Not quite the traditional maze like yours seems to be, but pretty cool, nonetheless! :)

I definitely recommend looking up his stuff on Thurgadin, anyone who has toons there. ;)

Uwk
  10. kianne Well-Known Member

EEEk i missed quite a bit then lol sorry.... i got some of your actors hints but that book still stumped me lol... im not very good with riddles lol it was awesome... and yes make sure to take lunch lol
  11. kianne Well-Known Member

seriously!!!! give the guy a break this was awesome ... people dont play on thurgadin so this comment is not really warranted now is it!
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

ROFL! You don't? ;)

Uwk
  13. kianne Well-Known Member

No I dont ... i only did it For Febriths home because i thought she would like a nice home ...
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! And here I thought I (and, I later found, Quiarrah) was one of those rare Pond-crossers... ;->

Uwk
    who mainly really did it for the sake of 7 new "free" toons...on Splitpaw, then 7 more free on Storms...almost went on to Valor, too, and with the fuss over The Great Consolidation, kind of glad I hadn't, but dang, there were some awesome houses there, even way back when, when all we had was scaffolding (HOW did RoterHaus do those Kelethin breakouts...?) :)
    Nurot likes this.
  15. Nurot Active Member

Trust me Uwk, I am in NO way saying mine is the best lol. I would NEVER do that. I have seen some amazing maze builds that blew my mind. But we should all be proud of what we create and feel that we should brag... even if it is stretching it a bit lol.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen! :)

I'm sure yours is awesome, too, if I could only GET IN AND TRY IT... :mad:

Uwk
    still miffed about the over 3.5 hours of "simple update"
    Febrith and Nurot like this.
  17. Nurot Active Member

lol no worries about missing stuff. the maze is MASSIVE!!!! with lots of stuff spread all over... (made it where you had to visit more than once lol.) If you really want to know... the dimensions go something like this..... bottom floor - (take a tall granite divider, scale it to 3, then put about 40 of them side by side. that is the true length and width of the maze), then you have the upper floor (which is not nearly as bad, but is spread out across about the same spacing), then of course you have the two towers which sit above the area of the main maze ofcourse... lol. but that should give you an idea of just how large it is
  18. Nurot Active Member

yea me too. took a nap, figured i could get on afterwards... but noooooo. lol. I cant wait to see your post once you try your luck at traversing the maze....
  19. Nurot Active Member

oh and i was ROFL listening to you trying to figure out the book riddle.... lol. by the way it has NOTHING to do with impulse shopping lol. (that comment was just awesome), but not quite as good as what you called me when you could not reach the guild hall door LOLOLOLOLOL
  20. kianne Well-Known Member

LOL..... oops sorry LOL... i was sitting there thinking 1. crafters.. 2.impulse buying 3.ungrateful Beeps .. umm nope that cant be it !! all i could think of was impulse buying... thats why i called out for bilbo baggins lol ....sorry lol