ETERNAL MAZE REVEALED

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Nurot, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Nurot Active Member

[IMG]

Do you dare enter true madness???

Are you an adventurer with courage beyond reproach???

Can you face insanity and come away unscathed???)

Is it in you too face down your fears???

[IMG]

If you answered yes to all, then I invite you to test your resolve in the Eternal Maze. A place where reality is bent by madness and insanity. A place where souls become lost forever. A place where I challenge you to escape.

[IMG]

So.... Are you ready???

Come, enter if you dare........

(Skyfire Server / Massive homes / Recently published)
    Jackie, Febrith, Ocarinah and 4 others like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Gah, that reminds me of a similar maze consisting of solid and wispy Vamp Mirrors, part of a guild hall breakout in The Commonlands...got lost in there for way too long before my poor Win98 machine gacked and booted me out, mercifully. :-/

Looks nasty! :D

Uwk
    Nurot, Ocarinah and Moena like this.
  3. kianne Well-Known Member

OMG.. soo cool... i'ma gonna video this one when i come and take a gander .. :D
    Nurot, Ocarinah, Moena and 1 other person like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Might I suggest you "solve" it first and then video it on the second visit? Be dead embarrassing to have to get a GM to "unstick" your "stuck" character...or leave prematurely. :D

Uwk
    Nurot, Ocarinah and Moena like this.
  5. Nurot Active Member

Lol I so love this community. And yes it is very nasty!!! Close to max item count, with most of it being for The Maze the maze also includes lots of dead ends lots of go one way you can't return hidden doors hidden corridors even some traps lots of fun one morning though when you visit make sure to read the various Clues there are throughout the maze the actors most of them talk some of them give Clues there are some books you can read you'll be lucky to make it through if you don't. Also I would love for someone a video tour it even be even better so if it's video toward first time through so I can enjoy watching you get lost but please before you post it reach out to me I'd love to watch it with you
  6. Nurot Active Member

Just so you know the Maze part sorry the Mirror Maze part is only one of the attractions of this massive maze there's lots of other really cool stuff to see a haunted Library there is a secret Drop Zone there is a room that you can possibly find with lots of doors good luck finding your way out of that room and all kinds of cool actors doing the various things you guys will all enjoy
  7. Nurot Active Member

I would feel very honored if you chose to video tour your experience through the maze I know you will enjoy it I've been working on this build for close to a year
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Secret Drop Zone, eh? Hmm....

Uwk
    who will gladly give all credit where it's due... :D
    Nurot and Ocarinah like this.
  9. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

Utterly Amazing!
  10. elflover Well-Known Member

The maze is awesome and I love the dark library and the rainbow room, ugh that room...walked into but not out lol. Was it republished or still up from a couple of days ago? I may have toured it the first couple hours it was up been waiting for it, I check the home tour list daily, addicted lol.
  11. Nurot Active Member

it as not republished. it just took me a few days to get forum post up sorry about that. I am glad you enjoyed it. and yes.... the rainbow room can be a real pain lol. What other attractions did you find in there?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Ocarinah like this.
  12. Nurot Active Member

I would like to hear from everyone about what they were able to find during their visit to the maze. There are lots of attractions too see. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Ocarinah like this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

How long will you be leaving it up? I hope that, after taking about a year to work on it, you'll not be so keen to take it down after NotD... :-/

Uwk
    still up to Ye Olde Furry Armpits in projects... :-/
    Nurot likes this.
  14. Trixwynter Well-Known Member

Now im tempted to create an alt on skyfire
    Nurot and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  15. Nurot Active Member

not to worry. its not coming down.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  16. Nurot Active Member

please do!!! would love for you to come visit
  17. Xalandra Well-Known Member

OMG...I am so going to this lol.
    Nurot and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  18. Febrith Well-Known Member

Well I went to visit today - it's terrifically fiendish - I got totally lost. I lol'd at the wings trying to eat the forgotten fey:)
  19. Nurot Active Member

yea i laugh every time i go by her. did that for my wife. she plays a fay so she got a real kick out of that. and Thank you for visiting. :)
  20. Nurot Active Member

please do.. the more visitors, the more souls that get lost and join my ghostly legion