ERROR! When launching

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Feyero, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Bohannon New Member

Yeah, first of all, the other half couldn't login. Error wrong p/w. Reset p/w twice. Got in on my comp, then had them try on their comp. No dice. Came here to see this post. Then 2 of my accts crashed same time. Could not log back in on them....could not come to forums and login on them; only this acct would do so.
  2. Katzandra Well-Known Member

At least they have a banner on the forum home page saying they are investigating the issue. I am having the password invalid problem logging onto Oasis.
  3. Yzoa New Member

very very long maintenance for a issue on authentification server :( /disapointed
  4. Mishette New Member

mine's working........for now anyway
  5. Dreww2 New Member

Fix this issue please, I can not log in my my ain account on TLE server....this is very annoying I can't even log into the game forums via my main account....
  6. Dreww2 New Member

I think i figured out how to fix the problem....go to your login cache folder and delte everything in there, I am back in. post if it works for you
  7. Dreww2 New Member

c:/os(c):/Users/Public/SOE/Installed games/everquest2/logincache-us delete everything in there and it allows you back in the game.
  8. Yzoa New Member

works for me thx u Dreww2
  9. Tadorian New Member

well, did not seem to work for me..
    Oh well.
  10. Meriwyn New Member

Thanks Dreww2 that worked for me. I did have to restart my computer after clearing them before it worked.
  11. Mircury Templar - A.B.

That worked for me.
  12. Kurt New Member

Hope mean work
  13. Kurt New Member

They must to just fixed it
  14. Mermut Well-Known Member

Not just on launch... getting 'login rejected' on zoning.. on character swapping... randomly. Sometimes i works, sometimes it doesn't. :confused: