ERROR! When launching

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Feyero, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Feyero New Member

I've been playing just fine on the new TLE server. Today I was booted out of the game randomly when zoning and now when I run the launcher and hit PLAY, it brings up an error message that says "There was an error completing your request. Please try again."

I've already restarted my computer. Any idea what is going on?
    Dread1313 and Strings like this.
  2. Strings Well-Known Member

I've got the same problem.
    Dread1313 likes this.
  3. Sharann Well-Known Member

Same here. Cannot login on Splitpaw and now cannot login on US servers either.

[IMG]
    Dread1313 likes this.
  4. Carni Active Member

Yup, I got kicked maybe 20 minutes ago and get that same error when I try to log back in.
    Dread1313 likes this.
  5. Majuna New Member

Same here on Valor:(
    Dread1313 likes this.
  6. Pummel New Member

7. flameweaver Well-Known Member

Same here, last 10 minutes.
    No game access on any server, nor access to fourms/web accounts etc on my other two accounts.
  8. Feyero New Member

Ok this makes me feel better that it's not just me. Looks like it's a server problem. Hopefully they are aware and working on it
    Dread1313 likes this.
  9. Bratackia New Member

Ditto here, I have characters on Stormhold and Guk. Just made it to my computer and when I play the launcher shows an error.
    Dread1313 likes this.
  10. Keekle New Member

Yep, Same problem. Even had trouble logging into the forums. Hate the problem, but I'm glad I'm not alone in this.
    Dread1313 likes this.
  11. butler New Member

Blown up here too. Same error. Must be server side judging by the posts.
    Dread1313 likes this.
  12. Mishette New Member

Can't log in here or the game on my main account. This is my free account and it has np so it can't be my EQ2 files on my computer. What is going on is a mystery to me. Got kicked when changing to my main and can't get back in...Freeport Server
    Dread1313 likes this.
  13. pzpz Active Member

Has anyone tweeted @TheWindStalker yet?
  14. Ximbaba New Member

Having the same issue here on freeport too.
    Dread1313 likes this.
  15. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hello

Today i was online for more than 8h as the last time i want to change my Char the Game throw me out of it, i want to relaunch the game to go online and the Launcher sucks, because i entered my Data with right Terms and it keeps saying error the data isnt right but its the same as i am using since i started playing that game.

WTF is going on thier ??
  16. Dellan New Member

Same issue here. I logged 10 mins ago. Tried to log back in with account/website and get "The System has encountered an error. Please come back and try again later." I changed my password to see if that helped, no dice. On Deathtoll.
  17. ratdeath New Member

/sad ratonga!
  18. Mishette New Member

I wonder. Is anyone that's having this problem on a free or paid account? I can't do anything on my paid account.
  19. knittingnoob New Member

Same problem here, Logged to eat lunch and now am getting the errors when I try to play.
  20. Barisha New Member

same error. it wont even show my acct name on the log in screen. it shows the other acct i have but not the one i was playing