Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2015

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Don't beat yourself up over it (that's our job! ;->); I, for one, finally figured out/remembered what happened (thanks to the reminders here)! :D

Basically, we DID get the rewards: the title, and the Golden Rose Cordon. The only thing we didn't get was credit showing up in the actual achievement area for it: there were four quests in green, indicating completed, while the others were still in uncompleted white or grey or whatever; it was odd that the counted ones were quests we could do either once a year or infinitely, and the others were once only and forever, no repeating, etc. It's kind of nice to know I wasn't the only one confused by it and wracked by a Senior Moment, but it was a bit of a bug. :-/

Just suggest that folks who think they're affected by it should check their suffix titles and their house items! :D

Uwk
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, re: new ownership: will this affect Erollisi Day going live at all? :-/

Uwk
  3. Polychrome Member

Seriously doubt it's going to affect something that's already done and is likely to include cash shop items for them to charge us money for because they know we'll buy it.... ;)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

::snert:: Hey, if it steps up the release of Player Studio items, I say, more power to 'em! :D

Uwk
  5. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Of course it is too late to do much about it now for this year, but there are still two mentions of "kin" in the "I Melt With You" questline. First, in the popup window offering you the quest, and second, in your dialog with Kidder in Sinking Sands. You say to Kidder "... One of your kin, Cippie, is worried about you." Regardless, those fellas make a cute, furry, couple. :D

Sorry I didn't catch it sooner. Was just running yet another alt through in hopes of further story inspiration when I caught that the kin-thing was still going on.
  6. Kaitheel Developer

Nope. All is good on that front.

~ Kaitheel
  7. Maltaros Active Member

Maybe it is a little late, but I bought my Aerakyn the Thief of Love armor crate. The only thing that shows up is the chest piece. The rest of the items makes him look naked. Not really sure I want him running around nude except for his chest.
  8. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

Get him the Breastplate of Imperceptible Beauty and he'll match? *flees*
    Charlice and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Brave, too! :D

On the other hand, there are those alternate matches possible in that one Erollisi Day quest... :)

Uwk
  10. Tahuti New Member

I'd like to add to this (I know it's late...) but male Ratonga apparently have a coif graphic where every other male race I have tested have the hood and face covering.
  11. Charlice Well-Known Member

*gigglesnort

The new appearance set. LOVE. :)
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hey, Kaitheel, any chance we can get the various Strewn Petals on the Marketplace (or the Loyalty Merchants, or, heck, the actual Erollisi Day merchants)? The last we saw of them, they were being sold in the "Holidays in July" bit... :-/

Uwk
  13. Finora Well-Known Member

Yeah, what DID happen to our usually selection of Erollisi Day marketplace items?
  14. Finora Well-Known Member

It doesn't really affect anything much, but was it intended for the vases to disappear after you cleanse them for Heal the Pain after today's patch?

In the past I thought they stayed and "respawned" as tainted again so if you missed one deeper in the zone you could grab one of the ones near the front again before you leave.
  15. Kaitheel Developer

There were no changes to any Erollisi Day content with today's patch.

~ Kaitheel
  16. Kaitheel Developer

According to our internal calendar for Marketplace, Erollisi Day content is being pushed today. I don't have any reason to believe it is inaccurate, but understand that I do not affect anything Marketplace, not even when it is live event themed.

~ Kaitheel
  17. Finora Well-Known Member

Likely just a faulty memory then and confusing it with the Tainted Love version of it. After so many years of doing both of them on my horde of characters, I guess it's not surprising it all starts to run together ;) Thanks.

As for the marketplace stuff, I figured you didn't handle it. I was just concerned that with changes we'd not be getting more holiday themed stuff, which would make me sad. Holidays are when I spend most of my station cash.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen, me too! ;->

And re: the Vases; usually, if I clear the first three in the "lobby" area (with the 2 Satyrs on the "ground floor" and the one on the "balcony"), then the one in the dais with the Grand Bow and Arrow, then the two by the large fancy pool off to the left, then the one in the area with the li'l drakes off to the right, and the one in the back, far right by a bench, that's the eight. If you missed one, there are more up where the Pegasi are hovering about, just itching for the chance to kick your invading head in, that are still smoking or steaming or exuding nasty green stuff (I just do the Heal the Pain one, mainly 'cause The Lady of Insurrection is such a--really unpleasant being, even my Evils don't like working for her) and can still be destroyed, even after they don't count any more. ;->

Uwk
    Finora likes this.
  19. Finora Well-Known Member

I only do hers because the vase is different and sometimes one really just needs a bed of coals with tortured souls of the dead coming out of them. ;)
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

This is true. ;->

Uwk