Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2015

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay, finished re-doing Heal the Pain, and it didn't do any good. :-/

Well, I did get some nice loot drops of candy/love notes, but nothing toward using Impact Modulation on the achievement bug. :-/

EDIT: finished re-doing every quest I could (i.e., the repeatable quests, since none of the non-repeatable quests were offered again), no dice. Nothing happened. :-/

Uwk
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Tried that, didn't work; was only getting credit for the repeatable quests, and not the non-repeatable quests I'd already finished. :-/

Uwk
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Another problem child on Test, with no Erollisi Day Achievement:

Find 'Em a Find, Catch 'Em a Catch: repeatable, done in 2009 and 2014; mentioned in Completed Quests and Achievement requirement
    Bouquet of Trust: non-repeatable, finished in 2012; mentioned in Completed Quests, not in Achievement requirement
    Harts Full of Trust: non-repeatable, finished in 2012; mentioned in Completed Quests, not in Achievement requirement
    Sacrificial Trust: non-repeatable, finished in 2012; mentioned in Completed Quests, not in Achievement requirement
    Unforgettable: non-repeatable, finished in 2012; mentioned in Completed Quests, not in Achievement requirement

Components within Unforgettable:
    Shot Through the Heart: non-repeatable, finished in 2011; mentioned in Completed Quests, not in Achievement requirement
    What's Love Got to Do With It?: non-repeatable; finished in 2012; mentioned in Completed Quests, not in Achievement requirement
    Heal the Pain (Tainted Love): repeatable; most recent date, 2014; mentioned in Completed Quests and in Achievement requirement

Other quests required for the Achievement:
    Hearts a'Flutter: repeatable; most recent date, 2014; mentioned in Completed Quests and in Achievement requirement
    Love Lines: repeatable; most recent date, 2014; mentioned in Completed Quests and in Achievement requirement

Not sure what else I can do at this point. As far as I'm concerned, I (and others like me! ;->) have earned the Achievement by doing the quests that are no longer obtainable. :-/

Uwk
  4. Mophia Active Member

I vaguely remember having something similar happen to a few of mine when the achievement first came out, Kaitheel helped on a couple, but then I had to petition to get it sorted on around 4 of my others.

Sounds like the same thing, as a couple of mine ended up completing it twice, as Kaitheel changed something partway through, think it was a quest that got taken out, or adjusted. Seleune ended up with 2 of the achievement items, lol.

Going by what happened to me, looks like petitioning is the easiest way to get it fixed.

Was it last year this came in, or the year before?
    Finora and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Mophia Active Member

BTW, an update for Zam.

My new aerakyn char has run the Hearts a'Flutter I think 5 times, and she got a Title "Heart Racer" from the race.
    I've not seen this mentioned anywhere, and it was only that she needed a few more tokens to get some house items, so she ran it a few more times. Otherwise she wouldn't have run it that many times, not knowing about the title.

I wonder if there are hidden titles on the other live event races!!!!!!

Sorry, editing, just found it mentioned, hidden away in the Antonica Hearts a'Flutter section.
    Cyliena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The achievement? Not sure. :-/

Fortunately, all those old fogey characters of mine also have the Festive Spirit achievement for participating in all the holidays (so far...), so that's something, but still. It's irksome. :-/

Uwk
  7. Finora Well-Known Member

Pretty sure the achievement came out last year and the exact same issue plagued some people. I ran across an old thread about it while searching for something yesterday on the forums here. I didn't look at the dates though, but I'm pretty sure it was last year.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, just discovered another toon of mine on Test who'd completed every last quest needed in one year (2014), as opposed to the other toons who'd done some parts in some years, other parts in others...his one mistake, perhaps, was in doing the repeatable quest, "Find 'Em a Find, Catch 'Em a Catch" once in 2009 and again in 2014. Bye-bye chances for the achievement, I guess. X-P

Did ALL of the afflicted have to petition? :-/

Uwk
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

EDIT: Ah HA!

Thanks for this! I was going nuts over this, until I thought to look at the Suffix Titles under Options on the Character sheet...all the ones I thought didn't get any credit for it, well, still didn't, but at least they got their "the Patient Heart" title and the Golden Rose Cordon awarded to them for their efforts (let's hope that's the case for Test Taffies and others, as well!). :)

Uwk
    whose memories about where things are buried deep are a wee bit spotty at this hour :-/
  10. Cyliena Well-Known Member

I finished updating everything on our event page: http://eq2.zam.com/wiki/Erollisi_Day_(EQ2_Live_Event)

Mophia: I believe nearly (if not all) event races have a title at 5x completion. Both Antonica and Commonlands Hearts a'Flutter each have their own unique title reward. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Finora like this.
  11. Chrissdae Active Member

About the cloak issue: it is still not showing up. I am referring to the Cloak of the Lovebird.

I have it on my Aerakyn with no issue. My only advice is to make sure you have show cloak selected in your persona window options for back gear. I did have that selected.

There is also a check box under the advanced Alt-o options > animation for render cloaks, make sure that is checked. I also made sure this was checked, still no cloak.
  12. Finora Well-Known Member

Hum, I had a thought. My main while not an Aerakyn, I do use flight wings. If I have mounts visible, I can't see my cloak on the ground. If I am flying I also can't see my cloak.

I personally have the cheapy Aerakyn that didn't come with the wing mounts, so I can't test this but that might be the root of the problem for you if you have the noble Aerakyn.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I've got the cheap Aerakyn, too, and their ordinary "white bread" cloaks show up fine, but I've never had an issue with that on any toon. Maybe one of my toons will go for it and see what happens, with all of my old boxes checked. It would indeed stink to have a bug with that, it looks pretty cool (if a wee tad blood-soaked, but maybe that's just me :-/). ;->

Uwk
  14. Armageddoux Active Member

This is from a guide quest and on Storms server there is no more guide ... alas

Is there a chance some day to have guides again on Storms ?

Best Regards
  15. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

Um... what part of that is from a guide quest? All of that was Erollisi Day quest feedback. (Test doesn't have guides either.)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kaitheel like this.
  16. Kaitheel Developer

Ugh. At this point the only way to completely fix that wonky achievement will be to delete the live version of it, then completely remake it, excluding the non-repeatable quests (and including this year's new quests). I would not change the rewards from it. I am not able to do this in time for this year though. I will note this for next year. The downside to doing this will be that everyone has to redo it on live and Test servers.

*** I just realized we are past the deadline for making any changes in time before the event goes live. I have edited my comment above to reflect this.

~ Kaitheel
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyliena like this.
  17. Armageddoux Active Member

oopss confused with the quest Love potion number one sorry should be head in the clouds !
  18. Feldon Well-Known Member

Even if we all send cookies to Bunji?
  19. Glundar Active Member

Oh please please please
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

True, but at least we have NPC Guides (thank goodness!)... :-/

And yeah, I think that was in reference to the Love Potion #1 quest. ;->

Uwk