EoF Warden AA list?

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-mikemcmodmike, Nov 3, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Dragonrealms Guest

Only 3 healers get cures: templar warden and mystic

Of those three, ours are the best imo the other two get only a small reactive or ward attached to their cures and while the trauma one may be useful, the others are just kinda poo when you think about the fact that they're going ot be curing the effect their AA-cure will heal against so it's not as useful in that light.

I don't think sotb is all that tbh.. yeah at first I was like omg awesome, but then I realized 1) I'm already usually regen-capped anyway without gear switching and 2) even when I'm not regen-capped for whatever reason, I still outlast every other healer on the raid, so 9.4 is plenty enough for me.

Personally, I'm going to be trying to head all the way to the bottom of the Renewal tree and get Reformation (sorry, but that seems a lot more useful to me than Shatter Infection and I actually have gotten use out of it in beta, whereas SI is just too random for my liking).
  2. ARCHIVED-mikemcmodmike Guest

Yea, I'm not a big fan of the save deaths so I didn't wanna go down renewal.
    Spirit of the bat isn't that great of a buff, you're right. The thing is it's not a buff for us. I usually cast it on the tank for extra agility and power regen. For Guardians tanking with no power regen it's well worth it. They get 84 or so regen from a dirge and coercer and then with spirit of the bat it goes up to 100 or so mana regen. That's where the buff is best applied. If we're in a group with dirge and coercer I'm over the regen cap so it's a useless buff to cast on me.
    Another thing. While it's true other classes get upgraded cures, the warden cures are the best. With being able to put 5 points into the group cure we're without a doubt the best buffers in game if you don't include hp buffs. I still think Templars will be better buffers then us after EoF but we're definitely 2nd now. We're a defensive buffer with the 5 points into all the cures so my main gripe about Wardens being weak buffers has been corrected.
    This is something to celebrate imo, even if we lose 2% off our proc chance for spores. I won't cry if we don't get the 2% from spores back as long as we get the group cure buff.
  3. ARCHIVED-Dragonrealms Guest

just in case no one noticed there were a couple changes to our AAs with release...

Shatter Infection now triggers at 25% instead of 20%, also the description in the AA doesn't indicate that it only triggers once so that might be some small hope for the ability, though not much of one even if it does trigger multiple times
    Enhance: Spores now has 4 ranks at 1 point per rank instead of the nerfed 3 ranks @ 2 points per

Also fwiw: wild regeneration now maxes out at 1.5s per tick (8s duration), nature's blade works with great swords, and I'm not absolutely certain but I thinkt he damage on infusion has increased.
  4. ARCHIVED-Writer Cal Guest

And they reduced the recast times on the CAs!!! Woohoo!!!
    Now I gotta see if these work a little better.
  5. ARCHIVED-MysidiaDrakkenbane Guest

Nature Walk - does this work on Epics? Not having knockbacks would be HUUUUGE in MT group.
  6. ARCHIVED-Dragonrealms Guest

you're gonna have to wait for someone to get 19 points and who is willing to play guinea pig with their AAs
  7. ARCHIVED-mikemcmodmike Guest

They reduced the recast time on CAs? When I tested nature walk it didn't work on epics... heck it didn't work on anything. The anti root works though.
  8. ARCHIVED-Sylphier Guest

If someone gets the numbers on the recast time let us know pls. I haven't bought the expansion yet.
  9. ARCHIVED-Dragonrealms Guest

fire strike - 8s
    cold strike - 12s
    cold slice - 20s
    whirl of frost - 24s