Dozekar bugged? Yes I'd say so.

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-Wurm, May 4, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-goldensunebondragon Guest

Well my group finally made it to Dozekar, and there is no golem? Pull after pull only Jorlak appears and says some stuff and then eventually we wipe. How long into the fight before the golem appears and you can use the clicky item to suit up?
    Granted this is a 2 day old instance, and none of us have been in here before, so maybe it's bugged?
  2. ARCHIVED-Mermut Guest

Yuan@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    The golem doesn't 'appear', you have to use the control rod you got off the previous mob. The person who uses it BECOMES the golem with the avatar like auto attack + 4 buttons.
  3. ARCHIVED-goldensunebondragon Guest

Ahh I see, the one we had clicking said that he was getting a message of 'This control wand only works in the presence of ancient energy, when the Ancient Sentinels are not active'. He was using it at the wrong time then, thanks!
  4. ARCHIVED-Xianthia Guest

Adding this to the thread as part of the bugged stuff going on with the zone/mob
    I was the golem this morning and it's the second time (in about 7 runs of the zone) that two of the abilities can't be used, either got a message that it was "too far" (at which point of course double check to make sure I wasn't conning Jorlak, I wasn't) or no error message but the ability would just not go off.
    I did the zone a few days ago (again being the golem) and had no issues on any of the abilities. I stand in the same spot any time I'm the golem.
    Something is glitchy but not consistently glitchy on this mob/golem part of the zone.
  5. ARCHIVED-Mermut Guest

Yuan@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    You have to actually pull Dozekar, then use the wand to turn a toon into the golem and snap him pdq.