Dozekar bugged? Yes I'd say so.

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-Wurm, May 4, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Wurm Guest

Got all the way down there did fight no adds popped Dozekar stone-skinned himself and the golem could only use one ability. All the other abilities caused a "not an enemy" messages.
    Wiped on purpose a few times to reset fight, same thing each time.
    As annyoing as this zone / fight is, even if the rest of the things in the other thread regarding Dozekar are ignored, this needs to be looked at along with the quality of loot that drops in the zone.
  2. ARCHIVED-Nykos Guest

If that happens just hit esc 2x to drop your target and retarget the mob, this is an older bug that use to happen on the Gozek fight. The stoneskin though i haven't seen before.
  3. ARCHIVED-Wurm Guest

Nykos wrote:
    Didn't work, we tried. No adds and the stoneskin. And the Golem was taking damage fast, he was down to 70% on the first hit. The encounter was bugged to the point we gave up and left. A total waste of everyone's time.
  4. ARCHIVED-Lempo Guest

We killed him over and iver this weekend, on alts of alts of alts.
    There is nothing worng with this encounter as far as difficulty goes.
    Regardless of group setup we were able to do it, the run that was the most fun was a 3 bard group that ran the SS access questline from start to finish in 2.5 hours, my troub was level 90 when starting, and took about 30 minutes of contested grinding in Skyshrine to ding 92. He had full vitality but had not been logged in since 2-3 weeks before the GU. (just so the myth about it taking too long to level can be debunked too).
    These toons were poorly geared, they were the 4th, 5th and beyond in alts, some mostly Ry'Gorr geared, I had 5 items on my troub that were under 90/90 on stats, my boots, head and charm all were 50 something for AGI and STA. So I don't want to hear that raid gear helped out here.
    Did the fight bug out on you? Possibly. However, considering your posts in the other thread and then this one with a complaint about the loot... Is that mount honestly not good enough? Does it need to turn the HM tormax mount into nothing more than a plushie? This gear is as good as or better than MANY HM DoV/Drunder pieces and the content is easier than Drunder zones.
  5. ARCHIVED-Wurm Guest

Lempo@Everfrost wrote:
    Take this to the other thread. This is about the mob being bugged. We got down there no problem, didn't see any loot anyone thought was worth the trip and then the Dragon was bugged.
    *edit* And I really bet that the TANK was wearing Ry'Gorr... suuuuuuuure he was. Go tell it to someone who doesn't know better. I love posts from people playing support classes "Oh it was easy peasy!" Go give your tank and healers a few hugs... they made it possible.
  6. ARCHIVED-Lempo Guest

I beg to differ this thread is about the mob *possibly* bugging out on you, you brought issues with difficulty and lot quality into though.
    You say it is bugged, I say it isn't, at least I have not saw it. In fact other than the first 3 or 4 pulls we had the mob has been a pushover and only one wipe since, I know that at a minimum we have killed him with >10 different variations of groups from my guild and he has not bugged out on us at all.
    You have yet to kill him, I've killed him over and over, along with many others. You will have to excuse me if I disagree, I have not saw the mob bug out like you described at all. I still maintain there is something not right with how you are attempting it.

you edited as I was posting.
    The tank we had in the 3 bard group was a third alt of someones he rarely played , it was an SK. We also didn't have healers we had a HEALER, and the tanks and healer did not make it possible the entire group made it possible. Maybe that is your issue is you want a tank and healer to carry you through it (or maybe you are one of those 2 and want to carry 4 others), not gonna happen.
  7. ARCHIVED-Wurm Guest

Lempo@Everfrost wrote:
    I brought issues into the other thread about the difficulty for PUGs.
    This run was raiders who play together all the time, after raid looking for something to do.
    Other thread was a pug of people who never played together before.
    Other than the bugged last name we had no issues on any of the fights doing challenge on the way down.
    I only play a tank. I have no alts. And I carry my own load always have and always will. So stop being insulting trying to prove a point when my comments were regarding pugs in the other thread and had nothing to do with this run at all.
    Make no mistake about it, I'd rather have instances a bit on the, if not easier then more forgiving side, so more people can do them. Its what keeps the game we both like to play alive, people doing content.
    And is this fight is NOT FUN! EASY / HARD who cares? If the fun factor and or reward factor is missing, its a waste of a gamer's time to do.
  8. ARCHIVED-Wurm Guest

Lempo@Everfrost wrote:
    Oh I guess I need to get the other 5 people who were with me in the group in here to validate my claims? No thanks. My word is bond. Take it or leave it.
  9. ARCHIVED-Mermut Guest

Swap who goes into the golem. We've had that problem if the same person always goes into the golem. If you have two people swapping into the golem, you won't get the attack keys locked out.
  10. ARCHIVED-Wurm Guest

Mermut wrote:
    Try that next time if it happens again, thanks for the idea.
  11. ARCHIVED-Geothe Guest

Similar to a post above, it could be a carry over Gozak bug.
    On that fight, the person transforming into the Golem could not have ANYTHING targeted before they clicked the item. If they had the mob targeted, and then clicked the item, targeting was bugged out while they were in golem form. If they had nothing targeted prior to activiating the item, things worked correctly.
  12. ARCHIVED-Wurm Guest

Geothe wrote:
    Still doesn't explain the stone skin or the lack of adds or the golem taking a lot more damage than normal. I only made this thread for one of the programmers to take a look, and not get into an arguement with Lempo about my playing skill. And to keep it from getting lost in the thread Tala made.
  13. ARCHIVED-Lempo Guest

Geothe wrote:
    We had one person controlling the golem, that had never done it on previous fights. The instructions given were to spam click the item until you 'popped' back into golem. Nothing was said to them either way about aking sure not to have a target, I'll ask her tonight at raid. I do not think this is the problem.
  14. ARCHIVED-UnseenTC Guest

I have had problems a few times with the attack keys being locked out, and once he seemed to stoneskin every time the adds came up, switching out who used the golem fixed both of these problems though.
  15. ARCHIVED-Kuulei Guest

I have been in groups that wouldn't have a problem and ran it 3 times in a row without incident.
    Other times its a pain with Doze seemingly becoming invulnerable.
    So I have seen that, but its hard to say what causes it to reproduce it for the dev team.
  16. ARCHIVED-Vulkan_NTooki Guest

Lempo@Everfrost wrote:
    Mind if I ask name of Healer and Tank?
  17. ARCHIVED-TheGeneral Guest

We've killed this a few times. I have seen two bugs up to this point.
    1. Person in the suit cannot target Doz. Fix is to target the NPC droag and then you can target Doz after that... not sure why that happens.
    2. Adds spawn and have a melee range that hits from clear across the room. Only happened twice and have not seen it since.
  18. ARCHIVED-Tylia Guest

TheGeneral wrote:
    Yes, the adds have smacked me dead from across the room numerous times, before they are even close enough for the tank to taunt. Are we having fun yet?
  19. ARCHIVED-LordPazuzu Guest

My group had him randomly reset several times mid-fight the other night. Like any heavily scripted/gimmicky encounter, it has its random issues.
  20. ARCHIVED-ranga Guest

Tylia@Butcherblock wrote:
    We have had it bug where after the second round of adds, there were no more until Doz was at 20%. It only happened once and there was no stoneskin and after 20% they came at ther intervals they were supposed to.
    The mobs aren't hitting you from across the room, they warp so fast that the server thinks they are next to you before your client does...then bam. Your tank needs to be way fast with his bow or stars and hit em quickly on the way in, he only has to hit one to get aggro on all of them immediately but the tank really has to be quick. YOu can set up a GC or ACT timer for them to make it easier on the tank. That way you can also get some dps in on Doz between rounds of adds.