Discord but not forums? Tells you something...

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by santargria, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Phaedrix Active Member

They're building up suspense for the new Treadmill Classes™, four physical fitness archetypes that can only be advanced via old repeatable quests in the Shattered Lands.
    Tekka, harvash, Feldon and 2 others like this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Ttobey used to join in just to dangle my BROOM mount in front of me and then slap me upside the head and tell me NO!!!! You are not getting a BROOM MOUNT!!!!!!!!!!! I even offered to pay real money!!!

Cyrrena
    Jrox likes this.
  3. Merriel Well-Known Member

I voiced my opinion on Discord back when they first started it, and it seemed almost everyone who replied to my opinion stated they liked it, so I just dropped it. I still don't like it and I never will. :/
    Meneltel and Mizgamer62 like this.
  4. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Discord has its uses, but it should not be the source of our information about the game events, fixes or problems.
    Phaedrix, Mizgamer62 and Shmogre like this.
  5. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

Here we are heading towards mid April and still no news on the supposed update for said month.
  6. Jrox Well-Known Member

I heard someone say they heard in discord it would be early May!
    Justaplayer and Malleria like this.
  7. Meneltel Well-Known Member

I wonder if the druids hear it through the grapevine? *snickers as I slip back into the shadows before rotten fruit is thrown at me*
    Phaedrix, Jrox and HaphazardAllure like this.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*sings* I heard it through the grapevine ...
    Jrox likes this.
  9. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

Blah! :p
    Jrox likes this.