Disconnecting when Zoning

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Groppy, Jul 6, 2022.

1. Groppy New Member

Hello fellow gamers,

. I'm relatively new to the game and have been playing the Varsoon server and have been loving it. With this new love for the game, I also have ran into some trouble. I have been having difficulties of disconnecting when zoning for a while now. It does not happen every time, but maybe 1 out of every 4 times. I recently worked with Daybreak support to try to resolve the issue to no avail. They had me reset my internet options, clear the LaunchPad Cache, check Anti-Virus/Firewall software (though I didn't do a great job of this one), run a clean boot, re-install the game, power cycle my network, and check my internet connectivity. None of these issues seemed to be the culprit. Would love any suggestions! Thanks everyone.
    Moonpanther likes this.
  2. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Yes, this has been happening to me for a couple of weeks now. It just happened again and when I try to go back in, a message states I'm already in game. I'm also having issues with the launch pad and having to use a work around with that as well.
  3. Greene Active Member

This has been happening a TON since the 64-bit change. Especially if more than one EQ2 client is running on the same network, whether it's 2 boxing or 2 people playing on 2 PCs.
  4. Geroblue Well-Known Member

5. Groppy New Member

I've been having this issue since before the Varsoon server. I've played the most since playing Varsoon with my brothers and its been big annoyance.