Dirge Master Scrolls - Who's Got Them?

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-hizashi, Dec 5, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Xanusus Guest

I have 2 masters so far could have another but don't use the skill that much so decided not to spend the money on it.

Darksong blade &

Thuris doleful thrust are my 2 master skills

Dark song kinda blows. It's now a skill that cons green to me and half the time it misses so the DoT effect does not kick in. by the way you have to hit with both weapons for the DoT effect to go off. Usually when it hits I do around 70-100 per weapon plus the DoT that ticks for 38 dam for 5 ticks. Impressive when it lands. That's a heap of damage. not so great when it misses a good 40% of the time. you end up only hitting with one weapon for about 70-100 damage.

thuris is awesome. It almost always hits and the lifesteal effect on it is awesome. I steal 102 health everytime I use it. Plus do a little damage to the mobs mana bar and though it doesn't hit as hard as other attacks like the flanking ones, it still pops em pretty good. It's nice draining caster mobs of mana so they can't harm the group anymore and the added bonus of saving the healer mana by healing yourself is also nice.
  2. ARCHIVED-Rungar Guest

i have daros doleful dirge master 1, and while it is still an orange spell for my level, it simply kicks [expletive ninja'd by Faarbot] solo and especially in large group fights.
  3. ARCHIVED-Tekkor Guest

Im level 29 and still have yet to get a master 1 of anything. Heck...in all the groups Ive been in Ive never even seen a Master 1 for anyone drop.

Today for the first time ever I saw a master 1 up for sale....but there was 2 problems....it was for Bria's Stirring Ballad which I basically have moved on to the new Bria's I got.....and second....the guy wanted 25 gold for it!!! Now even though I had 28 gold there was no way in hell I was going to pay that for it.

I keep hoping to see like Thuri's Doleful Thrust or Garsin's or maybe Darksongs Blade.....but Master 1's for Dirges are far a few between for my eyes it seems.
  4. ARCHIVED-Meolas4 Guest

Well.. you all are great.. but I'm a lvl16 BARD and have 2 masters =-P I have Orc Masters Sinsiter Strike (Master 1) and Skeleton Masters Sinister Strike (Master 1)!!

Mwahahaha

:smileyvery-happy: Meolas
  5. ARCHIVED-Theblackknight13 Guest

I got the backstab one(the scout ability) songsters lucK(ohh +10 attack and +5 amour class for a master 1) that I have scribed. Doleful thrust(I think, it's the 33 or so level backstab one) and darkblade which I'm too low of level to use yet.
  6. ARCHIVED-Anika Guest

Looted Riana's Relentless Tune Master 1 in Crypt of Betrayal.

Can't wait to get high enough to scribe it.
  7. ARCHIVED-Scactha Guest

I find it odd that you seem to have such bad luck with finding the Adepts. Dirge seem to be one of the least played classes and I have ALL my skills but 2 at Adeptlevel at 29. One is Claras and the other the Parry buff. No Masters though. I do strive to have maxxed Haste so I mined until I got a rare for Mercy Adept 3 and now Riannas. I´m no parsergeek but I somehow think that´s the most important ability for a Dirge to max.
  8. ARCHIVED-Kragmire Guest

Level 32 dirge. Have never seen a master spell for any class drop. Have only seen one dirge song (of any type or level) drop.

I have seen 100's of spells drop. I have sold 100's. I don't know what to say other than it seems highly suspicious that I can be in a group for 4+ hours, have over 40 spells drop, and not have a single one usable by any of the classes in the group.
  9. ARCHIVED-Lornick Guest

Finally saw my first Master1 drop. Not for dirge of course, that would be too lucky =p Soloed Windfeather in TS at 32 and he dropped a berserker master and earring of shadow. Not a bad haul for a minutes work =)
  10. ARCHIVED-MiscreantPyro Guest

I have a master Misfortunes Kiss.

our books drop in CT a lot.
  11. ARCHIVED-Kasmn Guest

I'm currently using Misfourtunes Kiss - Master 1. Got it from a guildmate, so I'm not exactly sure where it came from.
  12. ARCHIVED-Tekkor Guest

Im level 33 and still have yet to ever see a Master 1 drop for anyone in any group Ive ever been in. In fact....in my guild out of 35 active players only one person has ever seen a Master 1 drop. It was a Wizard spell of some sort that dropped in BB off a miner I believe.