Dirge Master Scrolls - Who's Got Them?

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-hizashi, Dec 5, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-hizashi Guest

I am curious what kind of luck people are having finding Master scrolls. The cost of it, zone it dropped in, etc. Just so dirges can see what progress our class is making in this arena

I have:

Dirge lvl 29 - Thuri's Doleful Thrust (Master I) - bought from broker 5 gp
    Dirge lvl 22.6 - Tarven's Crippling Crescendo (Master I) - bought from broker 3 gp
    Message Edited by hizashi on 12-07-2004 09:44 PM
  2. ARCHIVED-Tekkor Guest

Dude i have barely seen Adepts for Dirges drop. Im leader of a guild of 34 people and as far as i know in all of our members in all the groups they have been in we have only seen 2 Master spells/combat arts drop. One was a Master 1 Blaze that dropped off a gnoll in BB. The other was some druid spell that dropped off a griffin in Steppes.

My understanding on them is it is just a totally random lottery shot in the dark for them to drop.

As far as Dirge Adepts..... I have had 3 that guildmates have found. Rousing Tune is found alot as is Luck's. One buddy just found the 25.6 attack for me (im only 24 right now). All my other Adepts I have had to buy as they just dont drop as often as the mage and priest Adepts.
  3. ARCHIVED-hizashi Guest

I know they are crazy rare - I just want to see if certain songs pop up more often then others etc.

For adepts, I have found 3 or 4 of my bard/dirge adepts in groups, the rest I have bought from the brokers. I have 15 Adepts and the 1 Master atm, with quite a few skills still needing to be upgraded.

But, I'm more curious about the Master scrolls - Dirge variety - post if you found one and how/where :smileywink:
  4. ARCHIVED-Laureous Guest

Picked up Clara's Chaotic Cacophony Master 1 in Edgewater the other day. Actually, a guild member got it and gave it to me.

Other than that, I have seen at most 3 master skills drop.

Koka Kabanna
    OGRE Dirge, Steamfront
  5. ARCHIVED-Avocet Guest

The only master 1 I have EVER seen is Master1 walk lightly. Guess who got it? ME! I can, and have been, exploring the world with near impunity!
  6. ARCHIVED-hizashi Guest

Avocet: Master 1 Walk Lightly - awesome man , very impressive :smileywink:

Just saw Master 1 Songsters Luck up for sale for 20 gp, but as I never use that song and dont have that gp, its staying on the broker !
    Message Edited by hizashi on 12-06-2004 01:01 AM
  7. ARCHIVED-Glemo Guest

I got Taffo's Brilliant Blade Master 1,

It dropped in Wailing caves and got it from a friend.

flanking attack for around 180 with 11 - 34 weapon.
  8. ARCHIVED-Shaydim Guest

I got one adept dirge in steppes.
  9. ARCHIVED-Laureous Guest

27 Ogre Dirge, just broke the 200 damage mark with Taffo's last night, only have Adept I for that skill, but I think that is due to the Master I for the debuff. At the time I was using a blue con Nerius pirate whip, I upgraded that and dinged to 28, so I would love to see the damage I could do with that now.

Btw, that was against a red, level 33 ^ ^ mob. ;)

Koka Kabanna
    28 OGRE Dirge
    Steamfront
  10. ARCHIVED-hizashi Guest

You guys are making me jealous :smileywink:

Tarven's Crippling Crescendo (Master I) is on the broker now for 5gp, but I'm short a gold. Been buying too much stuff doh!

Edit: bought it! That makes two woot!
    Message Edited by hizashi on 12-07-2004 09:41 PM
  11. ARCHIVED-pheonyxe Guest

I saw a Dirge master on the market for ONE GOLD!!!

And I had just blown all my money and couldnt afford it :(:(:(

/sob

Beefstick Malone
    25th Troll Dirge ExtraOrdinaire
    Lucan D'Lere
  12. ARCHIVED-Laureous Guest

One gold is easy to get at 25, if you can swing Nek Castle access. Get a group together and take down yard trash at the zone. Maggots alone that drop sell for 5sp each, cracked skulls about 50sp, alot of level 30-40 Adept I books drop.

Yes, they are level 30-33 mobs, Group double arrow up...yes they hit for alot, occasional Barrage for 300-500, but they have medium amount of hitpoints. Decent tank, healer and you would have little problem (my group at 25 was only 4 people: guardian, warlock, mystic and myself).
  13. ARCHIVED-hizashi Guest

Just picked up Walt's Singing Blade (Master I) for 2 gp off broker - debated whether or not to mem it considering I have the upgraded ability master I waiting at 29 :smileywink:
  14. ARCHIVED-Xeryna Guest

Got Riana's Relentless Tune (Master I), bought it for 10 gold I think. Person that sold it said it dropped from some random skeleton in Thundering Steppes. I've seen Clara's Chaotic master for sale, but I simply don't have the concentration slots for that song heh. Also saw Darksong Blade (Master I) but couldn't afford it. (As a side note, I got the troubador version of the level 28 haste song Master to drop from a random skeleton in Stormhold).
  15. ARCHIVED-Lornick Guest

I'm level 26 and haven't even seen a single master1 scroll drop for any class yet.
  16. ARCHIVED-Donnie_Doritos Guest

Got Darksong Blade to drop off one of the giants in TS tonight. Luckily the group gave it to me
  17. ARCHIVED-Rubulisk Guest

Guys don't worry about your adepts.

I'm currently 46 Dirge on mistmoore server and more then half of the abilities/songs I use now I got adepts for. Dirge drops like crazy between Feerot/Cazic-thule/Everfrost/Permafrost.

Only masters I have are for Daro's doleful dirge ( which sucks cause I only got it 4 levels before the higher level slow/snare ) got lucky break master, but it sucks, a lot ( who actually uses the lucky break, and I mean the buff not the Wheel starter )

More of you slackers need to get up to 40s so we can run tests on some stuff and get more information out there =P
  18. ARCHIVED-Avocet Guest

I wish I could but it's like my server is stuck in slo-mo. I'm level 26 and there's a small minority that are 30+ and a HUGE majority that are 20-. I'm in no man's land.
  19. ARCHIVED-agoraphobia Guest

Lvl 40, considering the fact i got the game a week late due to shipping earros, i play all the freaking itme, sometimes 8 horus a day, how the crap did you get to lvl 40.

I like being a dirge, agree i wish there were more dmg spells than debuffs etc..

I have hit over 200dmg a few times, which i hear some monks in the lvl 25ish range aren't even doing.

I have no master nor have seen any dirge ones, hard enough finding dirge anything on guk these days.

In all my xp'n never seen a drige adept drop.

Few wizzy masters have droped, other than that not much going.

Glad i didn't play at all today though, knew something was wrong lol, server roll backs

Woot go sony.

What dmg you hitting for at that lvl.
  20. ARCHIVED-Rubulisk Guest

My average hit in group mode ( which is be doing dmg mitigation debuff, maybe a the same thing from the ranger ) I hit for 50s-60s in steady streams at incredible speed. Double haste from chanter and myself. Just check out my character on EQ2 players if you want to know what weapon Im using, just go to my EQ2players page. Im on Mistmoore server.