[DEV] Please fix class cloaks

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Billyrayy, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Billyrayy Active Member

We are now 4 months in and this has yet to be addressed. There are numerous threads about this, please take a look at correcting these. Melee priest(inquis warden, mystic,channeler) cloaks need Flurry not DC. And ALL fighter cloaks need mit/block.
  2. Vunder Well-Known Member

Not so fast. Many of my channeler abilities will double cast. I'm ok with a double cast cloak.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

Do you get more dps from your auto-attack or from your spells? Remember, the heal portion of the combo abilities will not double cast.
    Billyrayy, -Soteria- and Slick1155 like this.
  4. Healious Active Member

Agreed. This should have been fixed along time ago.
  5. Slick1155 New Member

Yes please fix this.
  6. bartlesman New Member

7. Billyrayy Active Member

Any chance on getting a dev response to these issues? Ever?
  8. UBiLL Member

Maybe the lack of a response can be considered a response ... :D
    DoomDrake likes this.
  9. Billyrayy Active Member

Your probably right. Why fix obvious oversights when there is important stuff like changing your last name sooner to be dealt with. Oh well I guess.
    -Soteria- likes this.
  10. Cutcha New Member

That is what I am thinking at this point. They are not responding or fixing these cloaks because maybe they do not consider the stats on the cloak to be wrong even for healers only use one that is even worth double casting.It is not an oversight for them.They probably had their own idea on how mystics and wardens are supposed to be played during ToT and that is with spells and double cast and not melee and flurry :(
    At least that what i am starting to think.
    And the tank stats would be nice, bu its really is not big of a deal losing 8% mit and block honestly
    Feldon likes this.
  11. Billyrayy Active Member

Its almost like they don't know how classes are actually played.
    Feldon, Cutcha and -Soteria- like this.
  12. -Soteria- Well-Known Member

13. Billyrayy Active Member

14. Grainer Active Member

Bows are still broken and no fixes are in sight, I seriously doubt cloaks will be looked at if something as common as a bow has been put on the back burner for Marketplace items and fluff.
  15. bartlesman New Member

Yeah the damage rating are off. But the cloaks straight up have the incorrect stats on them. You are right that neither is likely to be fixed anytime soon.
  16. Billyrayy Active Member

17. kluxor Well-Known Member

How much do you want to bet the day they change the stats on the cloaks a warden or inquisitor says "I don't melee spec I want my double cast back"
  18. Mermut Well-Known Member

There are always people that play classes sub-optimally.. and that is there choice.. but gear should be designed for the optimal play for the class.
    Billyrayy likes this.
  19. Billyrayy Active Member

These people probably won't care about the cloaks either way as they clearly don't understand there own toons and are more then likely very casual players and likely don't have/want the cloaks.
  20. bartlesman New Member