Dev Pick Submissions

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Kaitheel, May 7, 2014.

1. Podji New Member

Grubnummies' Dry Goods & Beer Garden
    [IMG]
    • Server: Guk
    • House Name: Vale of Halfling Delight
    • House Category: Medium
    • Owner: Grubnummies
    Grubnummies comes from a long line of cooks. He learned his trade for his father, grand father, and great grand father all who worked for the Irontoes Brigade.

This is his little Island. he has taken advantage and opened up a small stand to sell his wares. He has taken his passion for brewing and made it into a small business. If you do drop by be sure not to miss the never ending party on the far side of the island.

[IMG]
    He has built himself a cozy little 3 room Halfling Hole in the center of the island, where he can entertain his friends they can enjoy a quiet meal in the dinning room just off the kitchen.

[IMG]
    After dinner it's on to the lining room for conversation, a warm fire, and maybe some good music.

[IMG]
    In the back Grubnummies has a small office in his bed room.

[IMG]
    When he agreed to take on Saffron as his Apprentice, he built a tree house for her with a Kitchen, Work Shop, and her own Bed Room.

Come on by and join the party, We tried to get the Burglars, but they where already booked, so we got stuck with "Fippy and the Pests". With enough homemade ale you can't tell the difference anyway.

Cheers Grubnummies
  2. Wyndsworn Member

Server: Permafrost
    House Name: Purhitty's Palace
    House Category: Large
    House Owner: Purhitty

I love decorating and I love nature. Purhitty's Palace makes use of a few of the new Player Studio Items in ways that I think unique combining them with trees and shrubs to give a park like atmosphere. Purhitty herself can be found in the throne room, but she will probably be ranting at her supplicants for some issue or another. The crafters hall is a great place to stop for a new weapon, or maybe to snatch a chunk of cheese, provided Brunhilda doesn't catch you. Don't miss the cliff side War Room where you may catch General Ceptre talking to one of his marshals.

Pictures are up on my dropbox site found here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6cayba9qlkygqcn/AAA1YLrrUZmenZnu_eGPuQ27a?dl=0
  3. Kedric New Member

4. Xzial New Member

Server: Freeport
    House Name: Sastika's Suites
    House Category: Large
    House Owner: Akeedi

I spend a lot of time to do elaborate designs for friends and guilds. This home was just my place to have fun and not sweat the details. I designed a "Fishing hut" in one of the nicest spots to display house actors of my dearest in game friends.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  5. Sharann Well-Known Member

Is this still being done?

I haven't seen any new homes picked on Splitpaw for ages...
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

I certainly hope so...I think things like this are on hold while the dust settles however.

I do hope this continues and would like the decorating contests to come back. Not the random generated winners, but the ones devs actually vote on. The random generator thingy doesn't give anyone any kind of true recognition or feedback on what they do.
  7. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

Server: Everfrost
    House Name: Dimensional Pocket ( "Mad Mork's Micro-Void" )
    House Category: Hall of Fame (originally Large or Massive? don't recall which...)
    Owner: Morukta (aka, Mork)

My first long-term published house, nearly a year in the making and still my favorite. Being a tinker-addict and somewhat of a scientific sort, I decided a mad scientists lab would go well with the gears, gadgets and loads of electrical activity that make this house feel, as a friend once said, "like things are really happening here."

When you visit, please be cautious - visitation is available ONLY on the condition that you are solely responsible for any lost limbs or digits that you put where they don't belong . . . ;)

I would truly appreciate any votes given to this house that I am so very proud to present.

Enjoy & Nanu-Nanu !!

Edit: had to remove pic links, as I no longer have the hosting account...
    Nazztee and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. suka Well-Known Member

9. suka Well-Known Member

10. Katz Well-Known Member

Was this thread was a "sticky" thread? I think it was. If it was, it has now been unstickied which I think indicates this is no longer done. Correct me if I'm wrong. :confused:
  11. seneth Active Member

It says Recurring in the OP.
  12. seneth Active Member

13. seneth Active Member

14. seneth Active Member

I will add some I have built for others, since I decorate for others I rarely get to work on mine.[IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    This is one I rather liked:
  15. seneth Active Member

Ok let me try this: This is part of the House of Jade Winds below, it is on Guk.[IMG]
  16. seneth Active Member

• Server---Guk
    • House Name---House of Jade Winds
    • House Category (small/medium/large/massive)--- large house
    • Owner---Drifang, I decorated it for herI am Phyg
    • A little description and a few pictures! This is an evil retreat made serene, do not go past the Great Wall of China.
    • It takes a few moments for some pc's to load
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
  17. seneth Active Member

I also did this Pyramid request for a friend.
    Note the front and the back entrance to The Tomb, the Kings Solemn room and his wife's tomb, the audience room with the Lions head and the worship wall. There is so much more to see in both houses,I only touched on a few areas here, please feel free to visit both.
    • Server---Guk
    • House Name---Tomb Of Ak'Nahir
    • House Category (small/medium/large/massive)--- Hall of Fame
    • Owner---Conjuror, I decorated it for him, I am Phyg
    • A little description and a few pictures! This is a pyramid with audience room and much more.
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
  18. seneth Active Member

I would like to add more later. I just want people to see them, winning is not the end all for me. Just having people enjoy my work makes my day.
    Katz and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  19. Indomitable New Member

• Splitpaw
    • Island Fortress
    • massive
    • Owner Indomitable

I have been working on this for some time. This being my first time doing this it took a lot of time lining things up hiding things pocking out was sometimes a nightmare. but i had a lot of fun doing this and hope you will all come visit and have a look around.

First I worked on the ship an small sail ship next to it and beach entrance area.
    [IMG]

Next i built a portal room at the end of the empty pier.
    [IMG]

In the basement of the tower i thought about using it as a crafting area but then i thought a dungeon might be a better use of the space.
    [IMG]

What every fortress needs. A stables.
    [IMG]

For a fast mode of sea transport i made a goblin speed boat. to the left you can see one of the entrance towers. It became a tower since every time i placed columns there and lowered them they vanished the next time i entered the isle.
    [IMG]

With so much unused space on the island i built my own large tower which i turned into a library. Out side of which i made a lovers lily pad pick-nick.
    [IMG]
    One trouble with building i found was trees. They pocked though into my building to hide this i had to be creative with a book.
    [IMG]

The Cave became my crafting area. I had to make the area smaller to give it a cleaner look then it had.
    [IMG]

There are many other things I have done on the Isle like my lighthouse bedroom but to really appreciate it all you would need to come and visit. I hope that those of you that do visit, enjoy it.
  20. seneth Active Member

• Server--Guk
    • House Name---Sword and Staff Guild Hall
    • House Category (small/medium/large/massive)--- Tier3 High Keep
    • Owner---Tanjira is the Guild Leader, I am the decorator
    • A little description and a few pictures! This is our GH, I was not sure if this was alllowed, if not you may remove it.
    • We are just proud of our GUILD Hall.
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    Merriel, Katz and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.