Defenders of the Realm Recruiting!!!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Goregutts, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Goregutts Active Member

Defenders of the Realm's 5th year anniversiary!!! Come celebrate with us on June 15th 2016 !!!Gore (Guild leader) is writting a 5 book series this year to remember the 5 years of history as a Guild on the AB server!!! Anyone wishing to get a copy of all 5 books for their home decore may contact Gore via in game /tell or mail !!! Gore will be on one of these toon: Goriest / Goreguard / Cinork / Goregutts . The release date will be 6/15/16 . For more details on other events we are having that day ,visit our site @ http://1974.guildlaunch.com and read the recent news feed. Can't wait to see and hear from everyone,from all your friends @ DotR !!!
  2. Goregutts Active Member

Celebrating 5 years as a positive,active family style Guild on June 15th 2016 !!!
  3. Goregutts Active Member

JUNE 15th 2016 !!! Defenders of the Realm will be celebrating our 5th year as a Guild on EverQuest 2 !!! There is a 5 book series availible giving a small glimps into the Guilds history and finer Points of intrest. If anyone would like this set please contact Gore on Goriest & you will be put on a mail list. You will receive your copy's by 6/15/16 !!!
  4. Goregutts Active Member

5. Goregutts Active Member

6. Goregutts Active Member

Come join a growing family !!! Most everyone here is 35+ in age with a few in their early 20s , everyone here is open,honest and genuine. We are a voice chat Guild and we ALL use Discordapp.com voice client. So you would have to download this and have a working mic for membership. Alot of us have Military backgrounds and values,we are very organized. We also have a very aged leadership with a well rounded family like community. Visit our site (http://1974.guildlaunch.com) read FAQ to see if we may be a good fit,then..you can contact Gore in game on Goreguard / Goriest / Cinork / Goregutts / Goresader / Gorezerker Gore will be on one of these toons..We are all looking forward to hearing from you soon,from all your friends @ DotR !!!
  7. Goregutts Active Member

On July 13th,16th & 20th there will be a Guild recruitment fair. If there are any Guilds that wish to par-take in this fair please contact Slipps !!! Each Guild will be able to set up a booth at the created venue. You can visit this venue by going to the housing leaderboards , large homes , Creative recent #1 Recruitment Hall portal..Looking forward to seeing everyone there,from all your friends @ DotR !!!
  8. Goregutts Active Member

9. Goregutts Active Member

We will be @ the Guild recruitment faire on July 16th & 20th @ 4pm (est) Get there by housing leaderboards,hall of fame ,newly published Recruitment hall portal. We have a booth up there along with alot of other great Guilds. Stop by pick up our recruitment guide and have a look around!!! Defenders of the Realm , AB server. If anyone would like to join please contact (Gore) on Goreguard or (Danny) on Dannyboye for an interveiw.Looking forward to hearing from all of you soon,from all your friends @ DotR !!!
  10. Goregutts Active Member

It has been brought to my attention that there are other Guilds with our name sake Defenders of the Realm,one being on the Maj'Dul server says it was made in 2005,i call BS because ive been following our Guilds creation sence 2011 and we were always first. So this means these other Guild have changed their names to match ours. FACT: Defenders of the Realm was origanly created in 2003 in EQOA on the Hodstock server BY ME and 3 other friends. The name comes from an old board game named Defenders of the Realm. So please dont be fooled by these imposters,WE are the real Defenders of the Realm OG FOO !!!
  11. Goregutts Active Member

12. Goregutts Active Member

Defenders of the Realm http://1974.guildlaunch.com Visit our site,read FAQ to see if we may be a good fit !!! Then contact (Gore) Goreguard or (Danny) Dannyboye or Dannyboyilly for an interview. NOTE: We are a voice chat guild and we use Discordapp.com voice client, (Must download & have a working mic for a voice interview)
  13. Goregutts Active Member

14. Goregutts Active Member

15. Goregutts Active Member

Defenders of the Realm !!! We are recruiting Priest / Mage & Scout classes atm. Please visit our site @ http://1974.guildlaunch.com read FAQ ,go over our rules & guidlines to see if we may be a good fit !!! If anyone is interested please contact (Gore) Goreguard or (Danny) Dannyboye / Dannyboyilly for an interview. NOTE: Interviews are done in voice chat and we ALL use Discordapp.com voice client. So you will have to download this client and have a working mic. Thanx so much everyone for reading,we are all looking forward to hearing from you soon. From all your friends @ DotR !!!
  16. Goregutts Active Member

17. Sanivai New Member

I'm new but keep running into jerks currently on diff server but willing to start over just to find the right fit if still taking new people that are nowhere near raiding. I love the game but soo many jerks and trolls in gen chat so its why I'm looking for a guild that wouldn't mind some new player questions and are friendly as I am in my 50's and don't have the patience for rude players anymore
  18. Goregutts Active Member

We would love to have you..just log into the AB server and contact me on my main (Goreguard) we will interview you in our voice chat room..we use Discordapp.com voice client so download this and ill give you the code once we talk in game..super great people here and we are all older so i think you will fit in nicly..looking forward to hearing from you,from all your friends at DotR !!!
  19. Goregutts Active Member

20. Goregutts Active Member

http://1974.guildlaunch.com Visit our site,read FAQ to see if we may be a good fit,then contact a recruiter if still interested !!! Contact Gore (Goreguard/Goredenn) Danny (Dannyboye/Dannyboyilly) Thanx for reading,we are all looking forward to hearing from you soon,from all your friends @ DotR !!!