Dear Dev's...

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Charmaine, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Bhayar Well-Known Member

"real time" is one thing. Four hours into a problem no longer qualifies. Since they're not required to run their verbiage past anyone in Discord, why do you think the forums are any different? Especially since they were already discussing on the social forums--which, last time I checked, was written language as well. We're not talking composing a doctoral Ph.D here for publication. If you can't get a message composed in less than 5 minutes after the problem has been recognized and 4 hours later, it's still not on the forums, then you have a management oversight issue of tremendous proportion. You can defend Discord all you want, but that logic doesn't hold here. You can make it as "official" as you want, but if no one is really using it, why bother.
    EmJay, claudia6913, Bekkr and 4 others like this.
  2. Mastary Member

Im not on Facebook cuz its lame twitter is lamer than lame and Discord is basicly an aol chat room....None of these are where i wanna see info on a game that has nada to do with any of those things....Find a better way to communicate with your customers like this forum we all seem to be on.
  3. Charmaine Active Member

Lets keep it respectful guys. We are trying to get the attention of the Devs to get them to be MORE likely to post here, not less. And the Ban Hammer knows no bounds, as we can be banned for this little rebellion, just so you are aware, lol.
  4. Laaw Well-Known Member

talking about abusive forums twitter and facebook are horrid
    Ceyllynn and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Eee, gods, thanks for that...I was debating about maybe thinking about Discord, but comparing it to an AOL chat room, screw that, I'm not in there. ;->

Appreciate the warning! :)

Uwk
    former, Ah say former, AOL user :-/
    Ceyllynn and Charmaine like this.
  6. Drazielll Member

Anarchy! Anarchy! LOL
  7. Mastary Member

As i said on my post So Much for All access members. More like Kept in the dark uninformed and not respected Members....lol
  8. Charmaine Active Member

Realism, Realism!!! lol
  9. Laaw Well-Known Member

I've read her posts for years and have never seen her be hostile or anything beyond light hearted tease once again :)
  10. Charmaine Active Member

Ugh, gotta stumble with the dogs, back in a few.
  11. Drazielll Member

Bwahahaha!!! Oh good times! My 80s punk rock days coming to fruition on EQ2!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  12. Drazielll Member

at least it looks like beta is getting some traffic now..... hmmmmm..... kind of makes you wonder.....
  13. panya223232 Member

im able to get through login servers anc still none of my toons are there though it looks like i can meke one on ab or maj dul
  14. Laaw Well-Known Member

70's punk was better :)
  15. Drazielll Member

still showing both of them locked on the webpage.... means they are just opening them back up..... try in 10 minutes.... here is to hoping
  16. Laaw Well-Known Member

put on the Tubes and Neil Diamond lol
  17. Drazielll Member

how do you think I got bought into the scene law!!! mom and dad and the record player!
  18. Laaw Well-Known Member

was in HS and the the Army in the 70's
  19. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

20. Drazielll Member

I was born in 73..... Mohawk and skateboard in 85