DDOS Attack ongoing.

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Deornwulf, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Filly67 Well-Known Member

I can't believe I wrote that!
    Deago and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Since there was a major interruption recently, can we extend Erollisi Day a bit? At least a couple of days to make up for the ones we missed? :-/

Uwk
    Kittybock likes this.
  3. Deago Well-Known Member

I recall seeing somebody launch and play EQ2 on a windows 8 tablet. Was not the smoothest thing but very cool nonetheless.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! Most impressive; seems they can, indeed, "tweak the game engine" (long story; ask Niboota ;->) to more options these days (or just Win8.x is willing to play nice with it and meet the old bugger halfway). ;->

Uwk
    Deago and Kittybock like this.
  5. Zookeeper Active Member

Not believing any thing that any one (besides yourself) says will leave you in total ignorance of the greater portion of the world. If I say that a Sphynx Cat is not furred like "regular" cats...that it is nearly naked and resembles a mutant chihuahua, that doesn't mean that it is automatically a lie because I'm not you and you've never seen any cat that fit that description.
    Disbelieving any and everyone else limits your knowledge. Some people may actually have more experience in some areas than you do, and what they say based on experience or personal research may be valid.
    Naturally, I'm lying, right? Especially about a nearly nude cat who is wrinkled like a shriveling prune and resembles a possibly rabid mutant chihuahua...
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Strings like this.
  6. Strings Well-Known Member

Aww, poor kitty, I hope he has a sweater. <3
  7. Zookeeper Active Member

8. Strings Well-Known Member

9. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Oh yeah it looks like something that came out of "Pet Cemetary" I cannot for the life of me imagine opening my eyes and look that in the face every morning....
  10. Zookeeper Active Member

Strays. Mom Cats coming to the yard to drop their litters..near a door, or come in and drop a litter inside where it's safe. They are taken inside, de-wormed, innoculations, and here they stay. The no-kill shelter is stuffed with unwanted, abandoned, or rescues from homes where the elderly died and the starving animal was found needing care. I do donate to the no-kill shelter. They mainly want more litter.
    So...22 cats inside. NONE look like a demented rabid chihuahua. Those are way too expensive to toss out the door and ignore. Also homeless dogs and other animals. I have worked for veterinarians with rehab for some animals and being the surrogate mother for various species, not all of which are domesticated.
    Zookeeper fits me.
    But...the Sphynx in that ad that had that Glare...he's my favourite. He's got "Cattitude!"