Daily Tokens

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Ucala, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Ucala Well-Known Member

told you. also I was noting that the said smokejumper said alot of stuff that didn't happen and until he knew who he wouldn't believe it, and you followed by saying "you believe everything SJ says?" when he already stated he didn't
  2. Tabri Well-Known Member

I have one daily token on /beta in my currency tab from testing today so now that means any tokens you earn on /beta will not move over to live when the gu hits now?
  3. Sambril Well-Known Member

I don't see why they wouldn't. Gninja said they are some kind of account-wide currency now. It shouldn't matter which server you earn them on.
  4. Hirofortis Active Member

Well I went and did the daily today and got the message "Your Loyalty Points have been increased by 1. You now have 2!" So I looked and had earned to points for the day. I called to home and poof, gone again. So it has been 3 days I have done the daily's and no tokens in claim and no tokens in currency. Still buggy.
  5. Ucala Well-Known Member

it's also the weekend
  6. ElectricPotato Active Member

I keep getting a yellow text "You cannot consume this item" After the peach text about loyalty points.
  7. Gninja Developer

Correct, they should no longer be showing up in /claim. The items you get from the loyalty points is an auto consumed item that goes into your currency window and should be account wide. We are still working out a few kinks in it though.
  8. Hirofortis Active Member

Do we keep testing or wait till you have the fix in place? Will the fix be retroactive?