Daily Tokens

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Ucala, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Ucala Well-Known Member

I have done 3 of the Daily Objectives so far, but have only been awarded for 1 token on live at the moment.
  2. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

I claimed one, it went to my currency window and I put it in my inventory. I zoned and it poofed.:(
  3. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

I left the one I claimed in the currency window. Like yours, it poofed when I zoned. I really wanted to see if I could put it on the broker since it was not labeled HEIRLOOM or NO-TRADE.
  4. Deveryn Well-Known Member

I have yet to see them in my claim.
  5. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

The only one I've seen in my claim so far was the day after the Objectives went onto Beta. I think you said you didn't have the objective quest show up for you that day, so that might be why. I suspect having them actually show up in claim on live was an oopsie :rolleyes:
  6. Ucala Well-Known Member

nope, they said that we would be reward on live for doing them on beta.
  7. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Do you have a link to that?
  8. Ucala Well-Known Member

no link, it was just what was said in chat channels
  9. Alenna Well-Known Member

ooh by a dev? that is nice
  10. Senya Well-Known Member

I've completed the daily objectives at least 2 days (maybe 3, I can't remember for sure), but I've got no tokens to claim on live - or didn't a few hours ago at least.
  11. brokenshieldd Active Member

I have done 3 of the new daily's so far and I have gotten 1 token on my claim window so far on live :)

But I think Ucala is right about what the Devs said in chat
  12. Hirofortis Active Member

Well I have done the dailies two days in a row. looked to see if I had any coins today and saw one loyalty token. Zoned back to freeport to see what happened and it poofed out of my currency tab.
  13. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Which dev said so in chat?
  14. Hirofortis Active Member

smokejumper had actually talked about it in one of the online video clips they did. Of course he said a lot of things he wanted to do that never happened, so unless we so an official name say they are I won't believe it.
  15. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

And you trust anything SJ says?
  16. brokenshieldd Active Member

I just check back on the live server and the one I got last night had gone poof I am so sad now. :(

I advise if u see one in your claim window on live leave it there in till GU 67 goes live
  17. Ucala Well-Known Member

you must have not even read the quote you quoted... :p
    but it was gninja that said that we would be rewarded for it on live for beta testing it
  18. Gninja Developer

We figured out a way to avoid the /claim window. They will now show up in the currency window and be account wide. Any that were earned prior to the change will show up on live as a claimable. Leave them in your claim window till GU67 hits and you can use them then. Currently they have the issue where if you claim them on live they will poof on zoning.
  19. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Hirofortis said:
    “smokejumper had actually talked about it in one of the online video clips they did. Of course he said a lot of things he wanted to do that never happened, so unless we so an official name say they are I won't believe it.”
    And you trust anything SJ says?
    I do think that quote specifically spells out smokejumper... and I do think he should be renamed smokeanmirrors

If Gninja said then there's actually a chance that we will get some reward.

What about the ones that were claimed and poofed? I'm presuming those are gone forever, although I think we should be allowed to claim them and play with them. The one I had was not heirloom, and I THINK could have been brokered, mailed or just dumped into the guild bank if it hadn't gone poof when I zoned. Things like that we should be able to check out before it goes fully live.
  20. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

THANK YOU, GNINJA!!!