[Contest, all servers] Sacred Spaces 2015

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Jazabelle, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Niboota Well-Known Member

I LOVE tator tots!
  2. Naramsin Well-Known Member

True that, if only they could persuade Loki to take Tyr's place. Agreed, Gleipnir is one funky chain, looks like a ribbon, but was made up of "the sound of a cat's footfall, the beard of a woman, the roots of a mountain, the sinews of a bear, the breath of a fish, and the spittle of a bird." (Credit for quote goes to Wikipedia). Makes me wonder how Marvel would depict Gleipnir, not just in the way it looks but also the process by which it was made.

I guess I am not too fond of Ragnarok when it comes to Norse Mythology. All the Gods die in battle, so alas , no more stories of the adventures that the Gods engaged in. Such adventures as Thrym's Quidda, where Thor dresses up as Freyja to get Mjolnir back after King Thrym of Jotunheim steals it. Back to Ragnarok, what I find interesting is that Baldur returns after Ragnarok, it's sounds kinda like the return of Christ to a degree.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It's said that the early Church used a lot of "crib notes" to make it more palatable to the folks they were trying to convert, but the only ones I heard about coming back were Thor's kids?

Oh well, before we derail this completely, back to Norrath! :D

Uwk
    who's always available for PM discussions ;->
    Naramsin likes this.
  4. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

EDIT: Due to the recent days when Everquest II was unplayable, and to the schedules of several judges, the Sacred Spaces competition dates have been changed. We are extending the competition by several weeks. If you have already posted your Sacred Space on the leaderboards, you are welcome to remove it and make any changes you deem appropriate. Do not forget to republish! All homes must be published in order to be considered for judging.

• New end date for decorating: August 9th, 11:59 PM PST
    • New start date for judging: August 10th, 12:00 AM PST
    • New end date for judging: August 16th, 11:59 PM PST

All prizes should (barring real life conflicts) be sent out by August 24th. We will update the contestants via email if something happens to prevent their items from being presented by that date.

Happy decorating!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woot! Thanks! :D

Uwk
  6. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

Published:
    Housing & Leaderboards, Massive Homes, Ayonae Ro's Hall of Music (SS2015)
    or
    Felwithe Mansion, South Qeynos AB, under Slipps
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Published! :)

Last minute change of entry (HaT has the mail on it, I hope!):

Housing & Leaderboards, Large Homes, Pek's Place to Brell (SS2015)
    or
    Manors of Erollisi, New Halas, Crushbone; owner: Peklochlapec

Uwk
    Severai and Jazabelle like this.
  8. Demy Member

Published!
    AB, Housing Leader Boards, Large, SS2015 Anashti Sul (Lythil)
    or
    2 Walk of Dead, Neriak Owner- Lythil
    Decorator and Designer: Lythil N'Eldth
  9. Raainy Member

Published.

Large Homes, Perfectly Ridiculous Sanctuary (2015)
    Everfrost Portal, South Qeynos
    Owner: Miisty
    Decorator: Raainy
    Server: Crushbone
  10. Severai Member

DONE!!! Finished finished finished! (well, extraordinarily late last night actually).

Massive Homes/Hall of Fame, Temple and Gardens of Erollisi (SS2015)
    Felwithe Portal, South Qeynos
    Owner: Kaian
    Decorator: Kaian
    High Priest of Love: Kaian (oops)
    Server: AB

(Yes, this is the same Grand Temple as was on the leaderboards before, but revamped/added to/upgraded and the like. Ready for use again! Sorry to anyone needing an Erollisi venue in the last couple of months when it was unpublished.)