Constructive Feedback Only plz!

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-Ranja, Feb 22, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Teksun Guest

Sounds like some one needs to read more forums. When I go all out with an Assassin in the group I STILL get out DPS'd by at least 100, AND spend twice the power. That means I can't do SQUAT every 3rd fight.

(Hint: Assassin boards are located 3 up)
  2. ARCHIVED-tweety1972 Guest

/em smacks forhead, shakes head disbelievingly
    *grumbles quietly*

edited cuz grumbling might offend a few posters and is not needed (puts troll food back in pocket)
    Message Edited by tweety1972 on 03-03-200609:06 AM
  3. ARCHIVED-Kala Asuras Guest

Ok, so i've been running parses through beta and this past week and a half after it has gone live. I'll post a few distributions so people can see actually numbers. We are not T1 dps. Not even close. I've modified my play style to use more melee and using the larger damage attacks. I am using legendary poison and switched to Strike of Glox because the piercing debuff increases my dps more than the bite of shissar now that poisons proc less.

I was out DPSed two days ago (although not by a huge amount) by an assassin two levels below me in worse gear. Conj are of course well above the damage I am able to put out. Anyway here are the parses.

I went through about 4 hours of grinding in Sanctum and pulled out average fights from the night

Ugug lvl 61 Bruiser (MT)
    Kroan lvl 62 Berzerker
    Anoo lvl 59 Warlock
    Kalara lvl 60 Ranger
    Asoic lvl 61 Conjurer + Silverlining his air pet
    Saltomortale lvl 62 healer (Warden?)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  4. ARCHIVED-Carnagh Guest

That pet is just wrong on so many levels... did the devs learn nothing from EQ1?
  5. ARCHIVED-Sirlutt Guest

great post Kalara.. that highlights pretty much what I have been seeing.. conj pets do FAR too much damage... not to mention on a solo level they keep the mobs away from the conj

we need a pet.. each tier we should get some kind of pet that tanks, does a little DPS but mainly lets us back up and shoot arrows.
  6. ARCHIVED-Kala Asuras Guest

Now I'm not going to be calling for any nerfs. Conjurers know they are overpowered and are expecting a bit of a change although I am puzzled by the recent notes mentioning an increase in their pet's damage :smileysurprised:. What I want to point out is where we are falling when compaired to other classes that have this amazing utility called tanking.:smileyvery-happy: I also want to point out that my piercing debuffs were surely adding to the conj damage.