Constantly Running Out Of Power

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Nere, Sep 28, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Raidi Sovin'faile Guest

I normally don't have any issues with power, I have to hold back much of time due to aggro issues anyways.
    However, one thing I noticed was that I was sitting there, in the middle of a fight, looking at my power regen. For 10 ticks, all it did was +7. I had my Robe of the Invoker on (no other regen, only lvl 40 warlock alt here).
    This is strange to me though, since I had though I was supposed to be getting my +5 regen traits as well (two I think so far), and my normal 1 point per level. Nope.. just +7 for 10 ticks. At which point I finally had mana to cast something, and after casting it was going up faster than I could count quickly and still pay attention to the fight. Definately over 20 per tick (which sounds right.. lvl 40 = 4 + 7 from robe + 2x5 traits would be 21).
    But I've been experiencing a LOT of little strange bugs... getting double experience chat indications (and it felt like getting double xp), everyone once in a while. Harclave buff not healing me over the course of two fights, etc.

I'm wondering if it's a client/server bug... where one is not recieving the info properly, and so only some calculations are getting through. My robe of the invoker places an actual buff ON me, so that could be why it was ticking while my inherent and "always on" traits were not. But then harclaves is a buff, and I had all the other aspects of it... but the healing wasn't ticking off.

Very strange situations. But I can feel your pain. You may want to check exactly how much you are ticking in-combat, and if it's not all working, send a bug report.
  2. ARCHIVED-Nergall Guest

/bug everything you see.
    I do it...for the 2cents its worth :(

Better then nothing I guess.